Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    az19mt Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 08:02 PM
    HELP! I cant compose email!
    For the last two days I have been unable to compose mail. I can read and delete mail, but when I try to compose, I can only get so far. On that page I can insert addresses and check the signature box, but the compose window doesn't even appear! I don't understand what happened. My browser is set to medium. I changed it a couple days ago to not accept any, and I KNOW that's enables email but that wasn't my concern at that time... I set it back to medium so it should be working fine. I don't know what else coul dhave happened. The only thing I did to my computer lately was change that setting but I doubt it has anything to do with composing mail.

PLEASE HELP!!
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2005, 09:40 PM
    What operating system? And what email program are you using?

Nov 18, 2005, 12:33 AM
    Sorry should have included that important bit of info... windows XP and Yahoo
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 18, 2005, 02:08 AM
    Try a system restore to BEFORE you made these changes and it should work fine.

Start > all programs > Accessories > system tools > system restore.

Nov 19, 2005, 10:34 PM
    Tried restoring. Did not work... any other suggestions? I don't understand what could have happened

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't email [ 2 Answers ]

I have an email address from Yahoo. I can receive emails but once I go to send one, when I'm on the page were it asks there email address and subject, but there is no box where I can write my email. It has the subject and their address but below that it has no box to write. But I asked my...

Cannot compose in Outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering if anyone can help me. Whenever I try to create new mail or reply, Outlook express just freezes and I cannot type or do anything to the message. This problem just started without warning, it wasn't always like this and it occurs in all identities. Help please!

Outlook Express6.0 Q823353 Compose Mail Not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I Cannot Reply Any Email. I Cannot Compose New Email.it Says Error. I Tried To Reinstall Outlook EXPRES But It Doesn't Work. I Cannot Uninstall Outlook Express. It Donot Say Any Error No Any Body Know How To Solve This Problem. I Have A Licencesed Windows2000 And Ms Office Xp.

The best email like The Bat! [ 4 Answers ]

Anybody help me find an email client as good as The Bat! I am using The Bat! Email client for years. I love its features, but now a days many of my email reciepient blocks my email because of possible spam from The Bat email client. I still fond of using it. So to cover all of my email...

Can't Delete E-mail or Compose [ 2 Answers ]

Hi- Using 98SE--I can't compose in Yahoo--When I click on Compose--it does nothing--same thing happens when I put a check mark beside an e-mail to delete it--I can read e-mail, but can't delete--Thanks so much

View more questions Search