Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icky2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Is there a patch or fix for software with vista os?
    I am trying to run the software that came with my handycam, picture package nero express6, and have upgraded to vista os. Is there a fix or patch or maybe another software that will work with my camcorder and run on vista? My handycam is dcr-dvd405.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 8, 2007, 07:09 AM
    Check with the camera manufacturer for updated software.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I fix hazardous steps if a contractor is refusing to fix, and threatens to sue? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in central Texas. I hired a landscape contractor to install retaining walls and a patio which included 4 steps in stone. These steps range in size from 6.5" to 9.5" and the tallest is on the top! They are very dangerous. He refuses to do any fixes, and walked off project. At one point in the...

To Vista or not to Vista that is a question... [ 9 Answers ]

Does your machine have what it takes to run Windows Vista. Find out HERE with this excellent online tool. (ActiveX is needed for this test) Now personally I will be running Vista on a test box. Hey I've got to at least try and break it, but there is no way it will be on any of my live machines...

Foundation Repair/Patch [ 1 Answers ]

I have just demo-ed the old forced air furnace that was installed in a shed like structure on the exterior of my home in San Diego. I need to patch the 18" x 24" opening in the poured concrete foundation (circa 1965) used by the cold air return. Any advise?

Security patch ? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a security patch and what is a patch manager? :)

View more questions Search