Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 11:15 PM
    almost 3 weeks late, and not pregnant.what is wrong with me =\
    I'm almost 3 weeks late, and the thought alone STRESSES ME OUT!
    What happened last month was I went to the doctors due to a low back strain. I needed to find out if it was a strain or just something wrong with my back. The doctor prescribed me some muscle relaxants which I may have taken 3 or 4 of because I did not like how I felt while on them. I honestly felt like a zombie!
    I did some research online about the pills he pushed me, and apparently they are also used as an ANTIDEPRESSANT. That is PROBABLY the reason why I felt so "OFF" that whole week. On top of that, I was scheduled to get my period the following week, which came 2 weeks LATER.
    Keeping with my schedule, I wanted to wait for this month to see if I'd be regular, but now I'm almost 3 weeks. I took a pregnancy test, and that came out negative. Lately I have been feeling quite tired, definitely still worried about the idea of being pregnant or even something really wrong with me, increase in hunger, the feeling of about to get my period, still low back pain! I'm worried even just writing this, but I do understand all the causes of a late period, and yes I can agree, that my sleeping patterns are off, with work sometimes I don't get to eat on time, smoker, and also trying to plan a trip for next year *very stressful*

Do you think I'm okay? I am usually one time, if anything a day or so late but nothing in the past that would scare me like this time. I'm 25 and FORTUNATELY no link to cancer in my family. Do you think it's just my crazy lifestyle that is affecting me? PLEASE HELP!!

HELPMEPLEASE
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 11:22 PM
    Stress, anemic, lack of iron, poor diet could all be reasons.
    I would not recommend iron supplements though.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2007, 07:11 AM
    It is not uncommon to be late or miss a period altogether once in awhile for no apparent reason.

That being said... all these things you have been going through are a perfect receipt for your body to worry about other things than your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

11 weeks pregnant, could the doctor be wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I went to the doc they told me that I was 11 weeks and I am getting so biggg And I took 6 hpts and they either came back invald or negative up intill Sunday then it came back pos I have always been little and now I have a belly so can anyone help me and tell me what kind of questions to the...

2 Weeks late, Am I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is over 2 weeks late. And I have taken a pregnancy test, and it was negative. Is there a possibility that I am pregnant and it is too early to detect the hcg?

2 1/2 weeks late [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a mother of 4 boys and I am trying to have a girl. My LMP was on January 18, 2007 had all symptoms, except the test results were negative, 8 HPT's and 1 blood test, all negative and still no cycle. Could I be pregnant? I feel pregnant, and my OB/GYN said I could just have low hormone but...

I'm 3 weeks late [ 4 Answers ]

My periods were regular utill I stopped the pill I am late by 3 weeks I don't think I am pregnant and I have already had a baby my last period finished o the 12 th of September they normally last for about 3 to 5 days

1.5 weeks late [ 4 Answers ]

Im 1 1/2 Weeks Late, I Have Very Light Crampy Feelings Off And On My Breast Have Been Tender For About A Week Or Two, Im Wondering Could I Be Pregnant. Or Could It Just Be Something Else.

View more questions Search