Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhijitpanchwagh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Regarding pimples on my face
    Is it true that masturbation increases pimples?
    jjcj06 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abhijitpanchwagh
    Is it true that masturbation increases pimples?
    Absolutely not. Pimples are caused by oil and dirt covering the pores on your body, when you sweat, it can't escape through the clogged pores, so it stays beneath the surface and eventually causes an infection. The only link between acne and masturbation is that during the time that your body produces the an excess of acne causing hormones when you hit puberty, and puberty is also the time that teenagers are most likely to discover masturbation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples and a oily face what's worse [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I am 16 year old boy here I have a serious problem of pimples It really sucks I presently use benzoyl peroxide at alternate days Wash my face thrice And apply a herbal astringent Nothing has worked I also have a very oliy kind of face help

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Face Pimples [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have this major problem with my face, I get a lot of pimples and I don't know the reasson. Dr says its age effect, while some say it is because of oily skin. Whatever the reasson my face is becoming terrible by every passing day because those pimples leave black spot when they...

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Brownish complextion , pimples and oily face [ 1 Answers ]

I am Mahtab from Pakistan. I am having brownish complextion with pimples on my face. My face is oily too. I want best solution which remove my pimples and change my complextion to fair/white. Thanks Waiting to hear from You soon.

View more questions Search