Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam4ever Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 08:28 PM
    This guy
    Hey everyone,
    My name is Sam! I am 13 years old and there is this guy who I really like and he's in 7th and Im in 8th but I don't care about that and niether does he. HE has dated older girls before but the problem is he has a girlfriend who is a real not to me though. Wel my friend in 7th talks bouth him to me and I think he thinks I'm hott and he knows I like him. Well the thing I need advice on is how do I get him! And trust me his relationship will not last long they never talk!
    Thanks for reading please Help! :)
    chrissi-d Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sam4ever
    Hey everyone,
    My name is Sam! I am 13 years old and there is this guy who i really like and hes in 7th and Im in 8th but i dont care bout that and niether does he. HE has dated older girls before but the problem is he has a girlfriend who is a real not to me though. Wel my friend in 7th talks bouth him 2 me and i think he thinks im hott and he knows i like him. Well the thing i need advice on is how do i get him!! and trust me his relationship will not last long htey never talk!!
    thanks for reading please Help!!:)
    Hey well I think you should ask him straight up is it me or her if he likes you the way you say it will be an easy decision
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Nov 7, 2007, 09:29 PM
    That's very intersting, but I think you should just take it slow at the moment. Wait... one thing I want to know is... do you no this guy in real life!? Pz mail the answer so I can help you out more! Ta!
    sam4ever Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 02:47 PM
    You ik him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this guy [ 4 Answers ]

I'm kind of a tom-boy, not really but I'm friends with a lot of guys and we hang out after school and stuff, and we tell each other everything, well almost everything. Anyway were going into middle school and in my town that's when everbody starts having a boyfriend or girlfriend (but that doesn't...

What does the guy want? [ 5 Answers ]

I need serious help please! I met this guy in work about 2 months ago, we started chatting and on a night out we exhanged mobile numbers, we started texting and about 2 weeks later he asked me on a date... I ended up at his house (which I thought was a little bizarre for a first date) but non...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Is this guy serious?? [ 11 Answers ]

Google sued for 'crimes against humanity' | The Register A Pennsylvania crusader has slapped Google with a $5bn lawsuit, claiming that the world's largest search engine is endangering his personal safety. With a suit filed in federal court, Dylan Stephen Jayne insists that the company is...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

View more questions Search