Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mytwinzmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 07:40 PM
    How can I get rid of my fish smell?
    I have noticed when I Ovulate I have a weird fish smell down south. I am
    A very clean person. But what can I do to get rid of this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 7, 2007, 07:44 PM
    You need to be checked out by your doctor. This smell that you speak of is not normal and can be a symptom of an infection called Bacterial Vaginosis and must be properly diagnosed and treated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foul smell in front entrance to home-onion smell [ 6 Answers ]

A really weird smell, like rotten onions, quite embarrassing because my home is kept spotless everyone comments on the smell right when they walk into the house. There is a shower stall in a bedroom above this entrance but we have snaked it and poured drain cleansers down it and also stopped using...

Fish smell in Bedroom [ 7 Answers ]

I have a really odd fishy smell in my bedroom which comes and goes. I live in an old terrace house which has been converted into 3 flats, my flat is ground floor and my bedroom used to be the old lounge of the house. It has an open fire place but the smell doesn't appear to be coming down the...

The # of fish a fish tank can hold. [ 3 Answers ]

The number of tropical fish that an aquarium can hold depends on the volume of the fish tank. The interior dimensions of the fish tank below are 28 cm, 49 cm, and 52 cm. Each fish requires 10,000 cubic centimeters of water. How many tropical fish will this fish tank hold?

Sewer smell when washing clothes and metal smell in water [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved in a Lease to own house and after one month there is now a smell of sewer when washing clothes. The smell in the water has been here since day one and we are in the process of testing the well water. Can anyone help? I think we have a septic tank since we are on well water but the...

View more questions Search