Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chemeister71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Furnace troubleshooting
    How do I locate my furnace relay switch?
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Nov 7, 2007, 03:21 PM
    What make and model is your furnce?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 03:50 PM
    See the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html
    KidChaos Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2012, 06:45 PM
    What "relay" are you talking about? What sequence of operation is being observed as abnormal? There are fan relays and more likely today, fan boards with non serviceable
    Built in relay. How old is it? And what make , model the data helps us help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concord 90% Efficiency Furnace Troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

The furnaces vent blower comes on then no ignition of gas ,so it turns back off.? Does anyone know the Led Trouble shooting codes for this counterflow furnace? Model #45738-001.

Receptacle troubleshooting [ 7 Answers ]

The last receptacle on the circuit has no power going to it. It is located outside, but is not a gfci. Thank you.

Septic system troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I'd just like to start by saying that I did do a search, and didn't find anything that directly answered the question I have. Here goes, My dad passed 6 months ago and I'm the "man of the house" (barely)... ha. Anyway, we live in the country and have a septic pump that ...

Network troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a desktop PC (A)connected by ethernet cable to a wireless router. I have a second PC (B) connected wirelessly to the router. Both computers have been assigned IP addresses by the router. Both PCs can successfully access the internet via the router. I want to share files between them. I can...

Second HD troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, here's the skinny... Intstalled my girlfriend's HD (Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9 80GB ATA/133 HDD) onto my computer as a 2nd HD(slave). All jumpers are set correctly, all cables are correct (not the 1st time I've done this). Everything works fine, it's detected and I do have access to it. ...

View more questions Search