Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelsonm Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 01:08 PM
    Need to replace combustion air blower
    Hi,

I have a Comfort Air furnace. The "Fasco" combustion air blower is making a noise when starting up and running.

I want to replace the whole unit.

Does anyone know of a reputable online dealer to buy it from?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2005, 02:59 PM
    www.meci.com has a lot of motors cheap. May be a little more work to match up frame, shaft, speed etc.
    nelsonm Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2005, 10:11 AM
    Thanks,

But I'm looking for a dealer that sells the whole blower unit for the furnace - motor, fan and housing.

I have the model number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to replace thermostat? [ 2 Answers ]

Problems with programmable Honeywell thermostat and heating. New batteries put in a week ago. Basically it isn't necessarily following the scheduled program. Get up in the morning and the house is cold, cold, cold. The fuse box has a line run to the furnace. The line runs through a mounted...

Makeup Combustion Air for furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I have just finished my basement and my furnace is now in a room about 20 x 20. I had installed double doors (solid not vented) to enter the room which is also being used for storage. My question is do I need to add some kind of makeup air for combustion by installing a grill in the wall? ...

Combustion Air Blower makes noise. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a 4 and 1/2 year old ComfortMaker furnace. The combustion air blower started making a rumbling noise while starting and stopping and continues to vibrate while running. I had a heating & cooling service look at it. $65 just to show up. Without taking anything apart he said...

Should I replace or repair my TV? [ 5 Answers ]

My TV has a white horizontel line across the screen, dividing the screen in half. Above the line the screen is totally black and below the line the picture is normal. It's a Samsung 25" TXE 25346.

Replace tub with shower [ 3 Answers ]

I removed the old tub and exposed the drain pipe. Where the drain pipe comes through the slap there is a 8x8 hole to allow the tub drain pipes to fit. I'm going to install new drain pipes for the tile shower which consist of a 90 coming out of the main drain pipe then 6" to another 90 that will...

View more questions Search