Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dezgez Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Nov 7, 2007, 11:32 AM
    My puppy won't eat dry food.
    My 13 week old German Shepard puppy will not eat her kibble. I've taken her to the vet and she is healthy. I have tried several brands of kibble including what she was fed by the breeder I am really getting worried. I have tried wetting her food, putting a tablespoon of wet and even chicken broth and nothing seems to work. I am giving her nutrical and wet food but I know kibble is better for her. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Shepherds are notorious for being light eaters. See https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post254171
    If her ribs show a little, don't worry about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Not eating dry food and vomiting [ 3 Answers ]

My 1 year old poodle mix is not eating his dry kibbles. He threw up yellow bile three times for the past couple of days. Should I be concerned? :(

Dry food or wet food for puppy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just got an 8 week old Daschund puppy and I'm not sure if I should give him wet food or dry food? Thank You. :confused:

My dog won't eat dry food now. [ 1 Answers ]

My dog's diet was accidental changed while she was at the "puppysitter" Now she will not eat her regular dry food. The "puppysitter" mixed "human" food with the dry food. My puppy has never had "human" food. She has had a potty issue all night and won't eat dry food now. She just spits it out. Any...

5 week old lab puppy not able to eat food [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 5 week old puppy that we are trying to wean. We have tried giving her softened dog food, plain rice and a kibble at a time. Every time she eats a very small amount she throws up. She doesn't do this after she feeds from her mothers milk, only puppy food or rice. Does anyone have any...

Dry food [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a 2 month old French Bulldog and When we got him at the pet store the told us to mix his dry food with some wet food and I Have been doing this but it seems to give him massive diarrhea and it seems to be upsetting his stomach so I called my sister which just had a puppy and she gave her...

View more questions Search