Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 11:07 AM
    How can I be clever?
    :confused: hi I'm aima I'm in last year of baccalaureat and I see that I don't have enough knowedg to pass the exam .pleaz could you show me how to be clever and to colect informations in a short time and how can I organize my time between scientifics and other subjects pleeeeeeeeaze help me I want to be a doctor and I prommes to you you will be my best clients and I would help you .my big respect:)
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 8, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Clever in not what you need, and it will not fix your very basic trouble.

First off you will not pass the "English" portion of this exam. You seriously need to work on your grammar, sentence structure, usage, capitalization and spelling. Your local regional library will have study guides available for the exams in the reference section.

The "real world" will require you to learn how to write. Life is NOT a text message. Your communication skills are appalling. Letters to colleges or a job application cover letter written in the manner you provided here will get laughed at and thrown away. No matter how well you score on entrance exams your writing skills will not seal the deal. As a business owner I would not hire you with your poor command of the English language.

I'm sure it appears to you I am being mean but what I am doing is providing you with a dose of reality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clever husband! [ 4 Answers ]

One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife's arm. The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh." The husband, rejected, turns over. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife...

Are children born clever? [ 3 Answers ]

Are children born clever or do they get it from the way there parents talk around them like using big work and stuff For example if I was really not clever and I sent my child to a home where smart people lived would my child be dumb like me or clever? (he go to an ordinary school in uk)

View more questions Search