Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yarnofstring Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 09:56 AM
    So I'm a virgin at age of 17
    Im not coming into this saying I'm depressed or sad about being a virgin.
    Because I can say I have a lot of close friends that are girls ,all tha jazz.
    It just doesn't make sense that people think because you're a virgin your impossible to date:mad: , I'm mean through out my teenhood I've had 3 rejections, went as far as making out and still people are like, your too innocent which I find insulting. Its not like I care I know the first doesn't have to be the last, frankly I don't want my first to be my last,

I don't understand what it is that makes a virgin so unattainable that no wants to date him or her. That's question one

And the other
    How do I get of the "virgin game" at my age?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 7, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Why would you want to get out of the "virgin game" as you call it?

Guys love virgins. They want to sow their wild oats and deflower lots of virgins, but then want to marry one.

You are in a most desirable situation. Hold tight to your virginity. It will pay off someday when you can present it to your husband as a very special gift that shows you value not only yourself but also value him.

Non-virgins are a dime a dozen. Be special! Be proud!
    La Siesta Encantada Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Don't WORRY BE PROUD YOU ARE A VIRGIN. You go girl don't worry if they don't want to date you because you are a virgin then they are not worth you time. Have fun and don't worry you meet the right one. AND please please don't have sex because you think you need to. GOOD LUCK AND STAY STRONG!! :D ;)
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Why would the subject come up that you are a virgin early in a relationship.. a virgin is what you are not who you are. If they don't like it too bad. Good moral character (not to say non virgins no charachter) is hard to comeby and your virginity is part of your moral fiber. Someday you will find someone who will appreciate this.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 7, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Guys with a heart won't mind dating a virgin. Jerks who bow to peer pressure will be the only ones who make an issue of it. Be proud of yourself... lots of kids your age have gotten pregnant, contracted and STD or done something they've lived to regret. Its funny... the people that sleep around get bad reps and others don't want to date them too. ;) At least you won't have any regrets for waiting.

Its really no ones business what you have or have not done sexually.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Very true, the guys worth dating don't mind you being a virgin, and when you are older and into a serious relationship, they will be much happier for it.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Nov 7, 2007, 10:09 PM
    My husband was a virgin until he got with me and he was 17. I didn't lose mine until I met him, I was 17. To someone that's truly going to care about you, virginity won't matter.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 10:15 PM
    My wife and I are the same age. We did not lose ours until we were 27 or 28.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30-Something Virgin [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my story... As a teenager, I dealt with a lot of depression and low self-esteem. I didn't date at all until I was a freshman in college. I was in a serious relationship with a guy for a year in my late teens. He asked me to sleep with him. But, I told him that although I was attracted...

22 and still a virgin [ 12 Answers ]

Hie.. most the time in my life I am confused taking my virginity. Well, I had a girlfriend couple of years back. I didn't have sex with her as it was a very superficial thing for me. I had a true respect and feelings for her as I was not sure about our marriage I never thought of cheating on her...

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

Still a virgin? [ 8 Answers ]

If a guy enters his penis into a girl's vagina only "half way", and she bleeds.. does that mean she is not a virgin anymore? It was just stuck in there for a bit then taken out.

I'm still a virgin [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I'm still a virgin, my penis feels weird when it gets hard. Well that question is that there's a sort of skin holding my head and my skin of penis? I want to know if is going to hurt when I have sex, or could I go to the doctor to take it away? Any help would be highly aprreciated.. ;)

View more questions Search