Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellemichellemichelle Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Men are users
    This guy has hurt me so much, he's used me and I'm feeling pretty crappy about myself. How can I make myself feel better, what is the best way to act in front of him. I know it's wrong but I want to in some way hurt him the way he has hurt me
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Nov 7, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Well hun, one can only do to you what you allow. Don't feel crappy about yourself because we all make unwise decisions, and this is the way we learn in life. By our mistakes. Don't try to get revenge or act childish in fact I think it's best you should just Restrain from having any type of contact with him. Your focus shouldn't be to humiliate him but to elevate you.

Do you believe in Karma?

Be happy, love yourself and respect yourself first. Don't punish all men for one man, allow yourself to love but take your time and learn from this mistake.

I hope I helped.
    madaman Posts: 212, Reputation: 25

Nov 7, 2007, 12:04 PM
    How exactly did he use you?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 7, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Want the best way to get even?

Be happy without him, completely ignore him.

He wants a reaction from you--don't give it.

As far as getting over him... just be happy with yourself! Not all men are users, and if you are happy with who YOU are, you have a less likely chance of hanging out with one that will be able to take advantage of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nuvaring Users? [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone else has had missed periods with using Nuvaring? I've been using it for about a year. My period this month was a couple days late and very light, never needed to use a tampon. Is this common? Or should I be buying a pregnancy test?

View more questions Search