Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teresathompson111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Shoulder Pads?
    Hi! I was wondering about the rules of shoulder pads lately. Of course I wore them with EVERYTHING in the early 90's, but then learned to accept my little shoulders. However, now I have a post-baby body. I am back to a 6, but my shoulders are narrow and droopy and with my new hips, I look silly in a dress. With all of these cute, flowing dresses out, are shoulder pads acceptable? Are there any other options? Can someone please tell me the rule? Thanks so much for your help!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Well, I am young, and in fashionable trendy clothes designed for young people, and in the cute flowing dresses you were talking about, my friends and I, and most of the people that we know, only make fun of people who wear shoulder pads with anything, honestly.

Why do you think you look silly? Your small shoulders are womanly and you should love yourself the way you are. Of course, it's always your decision, but it's my understanding that shoulder pads are definitely not fashionable today.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pee Pads [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a yorkie he is 9 weeks. My husband and I leave him for 8 hours when we go to work.We have a space gated off for him with toys,bed,water and his pee pad. He just starting eating his pee pad. I come home it's all over his gated area. What should I do?

Changing Break Pads [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change my break pads?

Dachshound, jumping and using pads [ 3 Answers ]

''I'm new to the askmehelpdesk website. And I am learning to use it. I noticed by reading a previous post that you have worked with dogs for a long time. Well I have a question and if this is a bother to you please realize that I do understand and that I do not what to take time away from whatever...

Broken shoulder [ 0 Answers ]

?? when the humerus fractures at the shoulder, what changes occur that make it difficult or impossible to raise the arm??

View more questions Search