Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellemichellemichelle Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 07:38 AM
    No Strings Relationship
    I am sleeping with a guy, we are having I guess what you can call no strings sex. I really like him which I guess is my reason for sleeping with him, deep down I am hoping he will fall for me. Am I wasting my time and does he have any respect for me.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Nov 7, 2007, 07:57 AM
    The question may well be do you have any respect for yourself?

Listen, guys like sex and will do or say A lot to get it. HOWEVER, from my own experience, if I can have a "booty call" with a girl, then dating her is not really in the picture.

Thereason for this is quite simple, I get what is considered to be the ultimate with a girl without the pitfalls and work involved in dating them. ALSO, if a girl gives it up to me without th relationship, I consider how many others she has done this with and that is a BIG turn off. Nobody wants to date a girl that sleeps around casually.

Finally, by entering into "no strings"it is implied that your just having a good time, so when feelings are involved its kind of like breaking the deal. IF you liked him before you slept with him than he would view the situation differently, now its a lot more complicated because you already gave himwhat you would have wanted him to work for.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Nov 7, 2007, 08:08 AM
    In my experience and living with 5 brothers, I have to say that because you started your relationship on the basis of sex that your expectations of having a good relationship with this guy will be very hard considering the old quote why buy the cow when the milk is free.. In fact if you tell him you want a relationship it will more than likely scare him off, because of the simple fact that you and him already established a no strings attached relationship. My opinion is that you should stop sleeping with him immediately and let this be a lesson for future relationships... You do not need to sleep with someone to show them you like them, there is plenty of time for that later and the sex will actually have some form of meaning when two people love and care for each other and respect each other. I hope this helps..
    little firefly Posts: 139, Reputation: 36

Nov 7, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Please be careful in this type of situation. I had a friend with benefits once. I had some pretty strong feelings for him (which he was aware of) and hoped that he would end up feeling the same for me. It didn't work out that way. He started dating someone and I was left hurt. Apparently I was only there to take care of his physical needs until he found what he wanted as far as a girlfriend. When the two of them broke up after four months he had the nerve to want to continue our FWB situation. Needless to say I told him NO! I learned my lesson the hard way. Friends with benefits is never a good idea because someone almost always gets hurt.
    Miszulaki Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 7, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Cut the sex and see if he sticks around! If he does then maybe a relationship might fall however if you give a guy sex he won't ask for more!
    Why should he have a headache if he is getting what he wants!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is no strings attached sex OK [ 4 Answers ]

I just split up with my boyfriend and I have been in touch with a lad from school who I always had a soft spot for but we were good friends. He always used to ask me about sex and stuff at school and he said its because he wanted me. That wa 4 years ago. We have just been talking and he was...

Hampton bay ceiling fan (will pull strings) stopped working [ 5 Answers ]

I have Hampton Bay remote ceiling fans in 3 rooms of my new home I bought. I did not install them and now one has stopped working. It does not turn on with the remote or with the pull strings and there is no wall switch. I called Home Depot and they told me it was probably the receiver and to...

New Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My boy friend and I have only been dating for 1month and a half, I have a big sex drive and he doesn't the couple of weeks was great but now he only wants sex like once a week, if that, I don't understand the relationship is so new, he says he loves me and he doesn't want to base everything on sex....

Sex with no strings? Impossible! [ 15 Answers ]

Ok, now I'm really confused! As some of you know I recently told my ex-girlfriend how I wanted to start seeing her again and possibly get back together. She told me she still thought about me all the time and missed me, however she was enjoying her freedom and being single right now. This weekend...

Totally Free but legal no strings attached music downloads [ 10 Answers ]

I wanted to know of a web site that has totally free but legal music downloads. I've tried websites like winmx and you have to pay for those after all. Help :mad:

View more questions Search