Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellemichellemichelle Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 07:31 AM
    I don't understand him
    I really like this guy and last summer we dated for a few month. We started sleeping together but it seemed he only contacted me when he wanted sex so I felt for my own dignity I needed to end the relationship even though I really cared for him. He text me back and asked me why I was ending things but I didn't reply. I hoped that he would see he really cared about me deep down but I never heard from him again. Recently we got in touch again, I was the one who contacted him, we slept together but again things seem to be as before. When we see each other in a pub he always smiles as though he is really happy to see me, if I pass him in the car again he will wave, and he always replies my texts if I ask him a question although if I just send a friendly one he doesn't always reply. I recently asked him if he wanted to meet up again, he said yes and that I was looking really nice when he saw me the other night. He text me yesterday and said morning gorgeous. I don't know where I stand with this guy, does he like me or is he just stringing me along. I always thought guys don't do things or say things that they don't want to do is this right or am I just being niave.
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 09:09 AM
    This guy is using you for sex. Period. Do not see him again... if you really want someone to have unlimited access to your body, then go ahead. He is a player. Do you really think this guy gives two sh*ts about you and your mind, your thoughts or feelings?? NOOO. He's saying to himself each time he hears from you "ca ching! she fell for it again!!" PLEASE, I beg you, do not to be that stupid girl who lets a rat like this use her whenever he feels like it. Seriously... your better than that. He loves this because you fall for it! Cut the SON OF A B*TCH LOOSE!
    christIAN EWING Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michellemichellemichelle
    I really like this guy and last summer we dated for a few month. We started sleeping together but it seemed he only contacted me when he wanted sex so I felt for my own dignity I needed to end the relationship even though I really cared for him. He text me back and asked me why I was ending things but I didn't reply. I hoped that he would see he really cared about me deep down but I never heard from him again. Recently we got in touch again, I was the one who contacted him, we slept together but again things seem to be as before. When we see each other in a pub he always smiles as though he is really happy to see me, if I pass him in the car again he will wave, and he always replies my texts if I ask him a question altough if i just send a friendly one he doesn't always reply. I recently asked him if he wanted to meet up again, he said yes and that I was looking really nice when he saw me the other night. He text me yesterday and said morning gorgeous. I don't know where I stand with this guy, does he like me or is he just stringing me along. I always thought guys don't do things or say things that they dont want to do is this right or am I just being niave.
    Seem like he want to get your pant every time he see u
    Educated guess
    michellemichellemichelle Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Comment on linds03's post
    Just what I needed someone telling it just as it is!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand her [ 6 Answers ]

hey :( yes i need help to understand her !!!! she tell me she loves me but she scared to hurt me :( but i love her and i want to be whit her and she tell me she wants too but she got a bf and i dunno what she gonna do so if anywone got advice it would help allot thanks:confused:

Don't understand why? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My long-time boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for some time now. I had issues ever since my first period with not getting it on time. Back in Dec. I went to the gyno and she had given me medication to take for 10 days and I should get it.. well I got it and then have...

I can't understand him. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I live in a different towns and can't see each other very often. At the beginning our relationship we used to text each other a lot and I used to come down to see him. We agreed that it could be difficult being apart, but we thought we can do it. He came to see me last week,...

Don't understand my ex [ 4 Answers ]

In October 2006 I started seeing someone we got on so well and could chat to each other about anything. She is at uni and is studying dance and in her final year she was off uni ill with septic tonistilities and she sent me an email saying I am so stressed out I have been off uni ill and my mates...

View more questions Search