Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surfluver1212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Acne issues
    Acne has been a big struggle for me. Ever winter I get it bad. However during the summer it disappears. Does any one recommand something. Please don't say proactive because it's on TV. Please name something that actually worke for you!
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Nov 6, 2007, 09:44 PM
    I know a lot of people are going to say my answer is bad because its bad for you, but the tanning bed always makes mine go away. I think it helps to dry up the bumps. The reason you probably don't have acne in the summer is because the sun you get on your face can help dry them up..
    I don't know what you eat or drink, but try drinking only water for a while to see if it helps.
    Don't pick at your bumps... I know its hard not to haha.. but it makes it worse.
    I really like face masks.. you can get them anywhere pretty much.. some of them are even really cheap at wal mart.. leave that on.. let it dry.. it helps and makes your skin really smooth.
    Try getting a face wash with microbeads in it.. that seems to help too..
    Whatever you choose to try.. just keep at it for a week or two.. you aren't going to see results instantly in any method.. sometimes the bumps even get worse before it gets better.
    I hope I helped in some way.. getting bumps sucks!
    Good luck!
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Hiya mate. I have excatly the same but my spots are all year round :(. Try wash your face twice a day and have lots oif fruit and veg and plenty of water.

God luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Melissa. I need some help. I have had acne for about 3 years and I want to get rid of it. Can you give me some ways to get rid of it?:confused:

Acne [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have well quite a lot of spots and I was wondering hw to get rid of them and I have scars from the spots and I want to get rid of them to so can you help me ?

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search