Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Nov 6, 2007, 03:20 PM
    To Saw fans.
    İ am a big big saw movie fan but I haven't been to the fourth one yet.. Before going can anyone tell me please whether it is the last movie of the series or will there be other ones?
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Nov 8, 2007, 09:39 AM
    I'm not really sure. But, I heard it wasn't that great! But, I'm going to see it anyway just cause I watched all the others :D
    Maramer83 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 02:02 PM
    I went to see the movie last week. They do leave you WIDE open for another one with the main and last warning before credits " it's only just beginning "
    speedyblack Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2007, 02:09 PM
    OK I saw it and was great but yes there will be more from what I heard they are making a 5 and a six!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2007, 02:10 PM
    There is a Saw 5 and 6 in the works, but as with all sequels it depends if SAw 4 makes enough money to consider another movie. Saw 5 is said to be set for a Halloween 2009 release

David Hackl to Direct SAW 5 and SAW 6 | /Film

Nov 8, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Yes well that is true and that's like saying were going to leave a mystery of where that guys kid is and all the other loose ends that are left after 1, 2 ,and 3
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2007, 02:16 PM
    I'm thinking if they are going to get 2 (well 3) more movies after jigsaw died he either had an aprentice, someone he worked with, or someone even creepier who took jigsaw on as his apprentice. They can't make 3 movies with the evil guy being dead... or can they!

I haven't seen it but hope to this weekend

Nov 8, 2007, 02:32 PM
    They can do a lot of things but you should see the movie then know some more... but you can't leave loose ends no matter who is taking on his role... I mean you seen the third one so think of who it could be.. I would have never guessed in a million years!!
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Nov 8, 2007, 02:35 PM
    I saw it, and yes they have already written 5. I read an article where they talked to the writers, producers and it has already been written. They said to pay very close attention to 4 as they leave many many clues that will be helpful in 5. I would reallly like to find another post where people who saw it can discuss, cause boy do I have questions!! If I was supposed to pay attention to clues that will help me understand 5, I was having a hard enough time understanding what was going on in 4. This makes me sound kind of crazy... LOL.

Nov 8, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Oh I know how you feel and I have question and too and I just want to go see it again!
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Nov 9, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Thanks to all for the answers! I really had the answer I was looking for.. Since I can't find the time to rate all of your answers I wanted to say thanks to all of the answers! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fans [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to locate a wall switch for a ceiling fan.the switch is made by general electric,the number of the switch is 8794720 map 1.the fan it controls is called the quiet one

Ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have several ceiling fans, all with the same problem. There is what sounds like electrical noise from all of them. They are about 6 years old with minimum use.

Ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I purchase a on and off pull switch for my ceiling fan??

Ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

OK so they are not rocket science. Now I have to install one on about a 25 degree ceiling in a cabin in the mountians. Only place is on a 6x8 beam. The wiring will have to run in conduit exposed up the beam and make it over to a vertical wall for the electrical. Can't drill into the beam and...

Help in choosing between three fans [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all - new to the forum and have looked around a bit, but haven't found what I am looking for yet. My issue is this: I am getting a new condo that is very urban/loft in design, so I want to install fans to match stylistically. However, with 16 foot ceilings, I also want a fan that is functional...

View more questions Search