Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SophieOohie Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Weird fanfiction story with Cybermen- might be h/c
    Does anyone have the link to a weird fanfiction story on someone's personal web page, where I think there were all the characters from a James Bond film, as well as the ones from Doctor Who, and someone poured liquid gold all over the Cybermen and drowned them in it?
    It probably doesn't say h/c on the site, but it seemed to be, the style etc. (If you don't like graphic descriptions, don't read it. That's why it seemed like h/c.)
    I know it's not likely, but I've already covered the Doctor Who World forum with Cyberman h/c, and would like not to be banned because it's OT.
    :o
    Sophie
    ~Oohie~
    SophieOohie Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Oh, never mind, I found it.
    :D
    Sophie
    ~Oohie~

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does he act so weird towards me overall? (LONG story!) [ 1 Answers ]

I've been liking a guy for about a year, and he was giving me so many "i'm interested" signals, such as a anonymous love letter in the school's carnival party read out to the whole school which I know it was him, as it mentioned things about us both (without actually mentioning his name) so I added...

My story.. [ 16 Answers ]

Hello First of all, thanks to all the mods and admins for running such a great forum. Kip Up the good work! Now here's my story, I 've been with my girlfriend for 1.5 years. Last week she said she needed a break before we get any deeper in this relationship. I agreed and gave her some...

My story... [ 63 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I'm writing this for myself and for anyone who feels they have the time to read it. For the last few days I've been looking at posts and reading about people's relationships and problems and I must say I'm very surprised but in a way comfortable. I'm not sure why I didn't expect a lot...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

A story? [ 1 Answers ]

Please, can someone tell me if it's possible to write a "story" in the present or future tense. It might seem like an odd question but I won't say more until I get a response. Thanks, Dragn ::)

View more questions Search