Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RNM Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Okay but a dating site is really just flirting with girls, I mean guys don't really try and make guy friends on dating sites do they?? My friends think it is weird too.. I mean it is. Why do guys then have a profile on a dating site if they have a girlfriend?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Is he even checking it?
    It sends him an email one a week with his matches.
    Do you have reason to believe that he is chatting with anyone?
    If you believe that he is faithful then you are making a big deal out of nothing.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 02:37 PM
    You're both young and you've been together 4 months. That's not a long time in the grand scheme of things. But if he's continuing to visit this dating site and maintain his profile and you're not, then his level of commitment is different from yours. Govern yourself accordingly.
    RNM Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 02:42 PM
    well he randomly said he won movie tickets and I said where and then he said on this dating site where we met, and it is not a place where they send you matches its like you can check other peoples profiles out and send things to each other. I mean there is nothing else to do on this site then chat with others. So I mean how could he not be chatting with others ? Since he is on it occasionly as he won movie tickets on the website just last week. Like if he is in town or something I trust him it is just tooo weird with this dating site..
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RNM View Post
    well he randomly said he won movie tickets and i said where and then he said on this dating site wehre we met, and it is not a place where they send you matches its like you can check other peoples profiles out and send things to each other. i mean there is nothing else to do on this site then chat with others. so i mean how could he not be chatting with others ? since he is on it occasionly as he won movie tickets on the website jsut last week. Like if he is in town or something i trust him it is just tooo weird with htis dating site..
    Then I guess this is where that part of a relationship called communication sets in.

Time for a chat since it is bothering you so much.
    sadie80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 02:57 PM
    He's being very disrespectful,an its not about jealousy its about respect!! If he isn't doing anything then why does he need 2 check it?? If its no big deal then shut it dwn or maybe he's not as serious as you about th relationship.u need 2 open your moth an say summat!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friends with benefits? [ 20 Answers ]

Over the last couple months I have been in a rollercoaster relationship with my ex. After about 6 weeks separated we decided to give it another try and it was barely a week together until she decided she needed more time. We decided to take a break for the summer and see how we felt in a while....

Friends with Benefits [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me because he didn't have real feelings for me. About a week later he wants to be friends with benefits. He said that anytime we want something we just call each other then meet up and do it. But the thing is he just wants to do it for fun but I think that I will get...

Friends with benefits [ 12 Answers ]

X and I broke up about six months ago after being together three yrs and living with each other for 2. Wasn't a bad break up and have still been good friends. She jumped in anotherr relationship after ours and just broke it off with him. Anywayz... she asked me if I wanted to be friends with...

Friends with benefits [ 4 Answers ]

How can a person maintain the friends with benefits connection when you really only became friends just before becoming friends with benefits? I had this experience and I think my anxiety chased him away. I really wanted to meet up again at least once but in calling I must have sounded like I...

What is [ 26 Answers ]

What is “friends with benefits” about and why do some women want these kind of relationships? Are they healthy relationships? What happens if the guy falls in love with a woman who only wants this kind of relationship?

View more questions Search