Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracey ross1102 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Hardest metal
    Is nickel the hardest metal?
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Nov 17, 2007, 10:00 PM
    That's hard to say. Carbon steel alloy is the hardest of metal alloys. If you're speaking of elemental metals, then perhaps lead or iron. It's difficult to say. Chromium is the hardest elemental metal in my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The worlds hardest riddle [ 16 Answers ]

I turn polar bears white and I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee and girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid and normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown and make your champane bubble. If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop. Can you guess...

The hardest part of life [ 4 Answers ]

My friend thinks that the hardest part of life is high school and being a teenager. I don't think it is because I'm in high school and I think as you get older life gets harder because of money, getting a job etc. He's in high school too so he wouldn't really know if it is harder either. I know...

Hardest Life Decision I have to make [ 12 Answers ]

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. My boyfriend (of almost 6 years) and I have been on and off again for a few months now. And things had just gotten good again we worked on our problems and I was going to move back in in march or April when my lease ran out. Bull S&* got started (some girl...

IS it just me or is the beginning the hardest? [ 14 Answers ]

I am just curious, did anyone else here have a really tough time with their husband/wife the first couple of years, because boy, I sure am!:( My husband and I had a baby a yr ago and it has gotten really hard lately. Tonight for example he just took off and took out $150.00 out of our account...

View more questions Search