Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angie78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Late Period Negative Pregnancy test!
    Hello Everyone! I am curious if I could be pregnant or not. My last period ended Sept 28, it is now November 6th and I have still had no period, or any signs of it. I took a HPT on Saturday, and it came out negative. I have been experiencing lower back pain, headaches, and can eat none stop without getting full. We do get intimate on occasion, and the only form of birth control we use is 'pulling out'... So I wasn't sure if these were symptoms of being pregnant or not? I am only 19, and I am currently living with my Boyfriend, and getting married is currently in the works. We are not Planning on getting pregnant, however if we were pregnant we would definetely give it a great home, and love it unconditionally. I am totally stoked to be a Mom, so if I were it would be great, and if not then that's okay too! I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced what I did and was actually pregnant? Please advice & thanks in advance! =]
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 6, 2007, 12:03 PM
    If you are not trying to get pregnant, why aren't you using birth control?

You could be pregnant. I would call your doctor and ask for a blood test.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 12:30 PM
    First off... "pulling out" is not a form of birth control... it's a 'method' that results in higher rates of pregnancy.

That aside, if you aren't using protection it is very possible you could be pregnant.

It's possible that your levels of HCG are not high enough to register positive on a HPT if you are pregnant, I would call your doctor and get a blood pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period/ Negative pregnant. Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm joelle and I'm 21 yrs old. I went off the mircette birth control pill in October and for two months I had periods that came about 6 weeks apart... before going off the pill and before I started the pill they were like clockwork every 28 days. But I did get those two periods of normal length...

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

Spotting period late but negative test [ 7 Answers ]

My period was due yesterday day 25 but did not arrive .Today day 26 I have had spotting!! Slight pink brownish colour only on tissue paper not on my pants. Did test this morning fist thing it was negative .We have been trying finding it really frustrating now feel like a freak can anyone help...

Missed period/negative pregnant test [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am 25 years old and have an 18 month old daughter. The last date of my last period was January 24-26th. It is March 7th and I still have not started. I took a test on Saturday, which was 4 days ago. It came out negative. I haven't noticed any changes in myself other...

Late period and a negative test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm debbie, I'm a week late on my period, I've done a test this morning and it's negative, I'm so confused can any body advise me what to do?

View more questions Search