Bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could somebody tell me my future? [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Jamie Tipton I would like to know my future because I am really nervous on what my future qill be like! :( Will I have a great family with wife and kids? Please could somebody help me? Thank You!:)

The Future. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Im 19 years old and still finishing off my high school. I have arthritis since the age of 7. Im soon looking forward to college, but very worried as to what course to take for the future. The pain comes and goes, And I've been thinking about the future and what employment ill choose....

Do I see the future? [ 9 Answers ]

This is weiad in my dreams I see things happening and when I wake up a week or so later I see it happen in the world like I dreamt I went ice sk8ing and someone brokethere leg in the middle of the rink a week later it happened am I scikick?

My future [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My DOB is July 3, 1974. I have always been a very independent woman but really wish to get married and settle down now. Will I find true love to settle down with?? When?? Howz my life in general - will I be able to establish my own co and be successful ? Thanks

View more questions Search