Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    felix1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Nursing Homes
    Can anyone tell please tell me a site I can go to or if you know what is then Standards of cleaning a Nursing Home pertaining to number of employees to the ratio of square foot or residents rooms of any given facility. This would be a great help. :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 6, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Outside tenders aren't allowed in nursing homes here in Ontario. They have their own janitorial staff. It is basically to guard against outside infections.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 6, 2007, 09:04 AM
    You can try the following website:

Medscape: Free CME, Medical News, Full-text Journal Articles & More
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 6, 2007, 10:38 AM
    What country are you in, Felix?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homes history [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding my homes history? I have seen a child's spirit in our home on about three or four occasions. Now my teen daughter has told me that she was terrified because she saw a child in the home two times.

Abandond homes [ 2 Answers ]

What are the legal steps to buying a abandoned home. The owner and his family left out in the middle of the night the neighbors told me there has not been anyone on the property in three months. I have tried to contact the family/owners for the last month and two weeks. Now I want to know from a...

Changing homes [ 1 Answers ]

I have had custody of my older boys 20 and 17 almost 18 for all there lives. WE have joint custody, but I have physical custody. My 17 year old who will be a senior this fall and will be 18 in October is going to live with his dad at the end of June. I am totally okay with this. His dad thinks...

Haunted homes [ 2 Answers ]

Is 14 saxon road haunted?

Abandoned Homes [ 3 Answers ]

I have been watching a home in Gardena, California. It has been abandoned for about 10 years. I called the tax assessor's office and they gave me the name of the owner. So I have that which is a good start. I called the city of Gardena to see if they owned the property and they said no. They...

View more questions Search