Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Nov 6, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Rental Gowns In Miami, Fl
    Hi,
    I am getting married with the love of my life next year around July 14 -this would be my 2nd marriage-i have boughten a dress on my last marriage and really don't know were to put it (thats the thing with buying a gown, you only really need to use it once and that's it)-This time I would like to rent a gown for one day but don't know were really to look-most of the places I searched for online only were to buy gowns and not rent.. Does anyone have any idea or links of a specific place for rental gowns in Miami, Fl?? Please help.. thanx;)
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Mimi, have you looked in your regional yellow pages under Bridal Gowns? I just found some info in these links by typing in Wedding Gown Rental, Miami, FL into my search engine:

On this link you have "Ann Marie's" and "Lauderdale Bride Gowns to Go". If you look carefully under their names for the "services" category, they both mention rentals.
    Bridal Shops in Miami Florida (FL) - Yellow Pages - Switchboard.com

On this link "David's Bridal" mentions that they do wedding gown rentals and so does "De Nine A Mujer" Miami Wedding Dresses in Miami FL Yellow Pages by SuperPages

By the way, I think you are very smart for thinking of doing this. I have noticed that there is a new trend toward rentals and I think if you are diligent in looking around, calling all the bridal shops in your area and ask, they will either say, yes they do or no they don't. The ones that don't will probably be able to tell you where you can go to do this.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Choking in Miami [ 2 Answers ]

Dear wise men or women, Every time my two daughters take a shower in their bathroom up the line from my bathroom,mine is last on the line next to septic line, the toilet in my bathroom starts to bubble up,quickly rise, sometimes overflowing. With all this action comes a strong sewer gas smell. We...

Where can I meet creative people in miami? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I will make my question short,I will thank anyone who can contribute to the answer.I had a breakdown recently because I keep dating people at the club and they are mostly social butterflies or just people looking for sex. My therapist told me that since I'm an artist I should date and...

Rental [ 1 Answers ]

Can a landlord ask for first, last and security deposit up front in nh?

Apartment rental [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I live in an apartment complex in Volusia County, in Florida. I have never signed a lease where I reside, and I assume that this makes me month to month, and have lived here 9 months thus far. I have been complaining about a leak from my air conditioner and its poor functioning for quite...

Rental [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't realize that all we had to do to remove tenants at will was give them a 30 day no fault notice to quit with no reason. Instead I stated that my children will be moving in. Now I would have to have a good reason if I was taken to court why they didn't. What would be a sufficient reason...

View more questions Search