Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naeemakbertunio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Advance Computer Architecture
    Complete the table given when each of the given FALCON-A instruction is executing on the Falcon –A Processor. All numbers are in the decimal number system, unless noted otherwise.

Instruction RTL equivalent Address Bus<15.0> Data Bus <15.0> MRead MWrite
    load r6, [r5+15]
    addi r3, r4, 26
    jump [45]
    store r1,[ r3+17]
    sub r2, r3, r4
    shiftr r2, r6, 4
    mov r3, r2
    jz r4, [-30]

Assumptions:
    For this particular example we will assume that all memory contents are properly aligned, i.e. memory addresses start at address divisible by 2. = C348h

This table contains a partial memory map showing the addresses and the corresponding data values.

Memory Address Memory Content Memory Address Memory Content
    0020h D2h C340h 51h
    0021h 96h C341h CAh
    0022h 49h C342h A5h
    0023h 2Fh C343h D5h
    ………….. ………….. C344h E2h
    C300h 44h ………….. …………..
    C301h 23h 1240h 07h
    C302h E3h 1241h 85h
    C303h D5h 1242h E5h
    ………….. ………….. 1243h 3Dh

The next table shows the register map showing the contents of all the CPU registers. Another
    important thing to note is that memory storage is big-Endian.

Register Name Content
    R[0] A54Bh
    R[1] 4CB8h
    R[2] 492Fh
    R[3] C2EFh
    R[4] 2301h
    R[5] 1234h
    R[6] 0020h
    R[7] 2D7Fh
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 6, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Architecture or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm a first year architecture student. But I'm not too sure if architecture is for me. I do like architecture but I'm more interested in interior design (and abit of graphic design, and photography). I know architecture is going to be a tough course and requires a lot of passion....

Best college for architecture? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best school for architecture? I want to be an architect and I was just wondering what the best school is

Scholarship in Architecture [ 2 Answers ]

To, Whomsoever it may be, How do I get scholarship to study in college of architecture in india? Please help me do this as early as possible

Architecture [ 1 Answers ]

What famous architectural structure had a dangerous problem upon completion, when panes of glass would pop out and crash on the street below? The World Trade Center, The John Hancock Building, The Chrysler Building, or the Sears Tower Building?

The Architecture of My Days [ 1 Answers ]

SOME ENCHANTRESS I had a desire to create, to recreate, the world I had grown accustomed to, was comfortable with at last, but which I was also getting tired of, was growing old with, was losing. The desire to capture, to fix, to preserve the world I had lived in and was experiencing with...

View more questions Search