Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chadleys Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 05:30 AM
    What is this toy called
    I am searching desperately for a toy my son wants for Christmas but I have know idea what it is, he has seen it advertised on the CITV channel. The description I have to go on is : cars that look rusty, you can change their wheels sand them down and spray paint them with little cans also add little patterns down the side. That's it, I've googled to death and can't find anything that resembles this, I'm also glued to CITV every morning. PLease can anyone help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 6, 2007, 06:18 AM
    I don't think any toy company would be putting out toys with spray cans of paint. E mail or phone the TV station. They could probably let you know who that sponsor was.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 06:19 AM
    I am going to suggest a different search engine -- Web Ferret

WebFerret (exe), from CNET Networks - Free Downloads on ZDNet | Shareware, Trialware, Evaluation Software

With a small input you get a big output -- click on link that's close to??
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Nov 6, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Could it be Tech Custom Garage Playset;

Amazon.co.uk - Good product Image

Argos - Not as good an image, but a fiver cheaper!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    ARGOS LINK

Like this?

I have to say that looks familier and I've had citv in for the last few days well done you I had just got through woolworths vile site argos was my next call lol
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Nov 6, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    I have to say that looks familier and ive had citv in for the last few days well done you i had just got through woolworths vile site argos was my next call lol
    That's so weird, I went through Woolies first (agree, shocking site!), thought it sounded like a Chad Valley creation! :D

Nov 6, 2007, 06:56 AM
    I've seen the one at argos and my son said that was'nt it but your right the one at Amazon is a much clearer image and that could be it, it certainly fits the description I'll show him when he gets home and let you know. Fingers crossed!!
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chadleys
    I've seen the one at argos and my son said that was'nt it but your right the one at amazon is a much clearer image and that could be it, it certainly fits the description i'll show him when he gets home and let you know. Fingers crossed!!!
    Good luck hunny I hate this time of year giggle they see something once and only remember little bits and there little imaginations run wild giggle

Nov 6, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Tell me about it ha ha the only other thing he wants is a mobile phone! They joy of 8 year olds. If this is'nt it I will start to think he has imagined it.
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 07:19 AM
    LOL nothing would surprise me mate with the stuff that's on these kids channels my little girl goes blank when the adverts come on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this toy? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the name of this old toy was called: I had one in about the late 80's/early 90's (can't remember). It was a big plastic dog that sat upright but it had soft ears (like terry cloth or something). You'd take it in the bath tub (or pool) and it had...

What is the name of that toy! [ 1 Answers ]

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find out the name of this toy. All I know is that it is a 1996 Trendmasters Inc. toy. I have two of them. They both are sparkley castles about 10 inches tall. The first one is mostly pink with a bit of green and blue on it. It has a few towers...

What is the name of this toy? [ 1 Answers ]

Here is what I remember... My older brother had this toy from the mid/late-1960s and it was a scary looking castle that you could drop a marble into the top and hear it drop inside the castle and come out of one of the four little doors at the bottom. It was pretty big too... maybe 1 1/2 ft...

What was this toy called [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a toy that I had when I was young, but can't remember what it was called. It was a plactic handle about 6 inches long aith two balls attached either side. The object of the toy was to swing the handle up and down so that the balls hot each other. If anyone could help me out with...

View more questions Search