Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Twig99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 08:15 PM
    GE Nautilus Dishwasher isn't dispensing water
    I have a GE Nautilus that is not getting any water to run during the cleaning cycle. The drying cylce seems to be working just fine. Does anyone have any idea where I should begin to start figuring out where the problem might be at?
    xraytobe Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 09:51 PM
    You might check the water supply line. There may be a shutoff under the sink, or the valve that allows water to come in might not be getting power or the valve might be bad. I hope this gives you a starting point
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Shut your water off to that line and disconnect the line and see if it is clogged sometimes just tapping the valve underneath the dishwasher will unclog it if that does not work take the two leads off your valve and see if it has good continuity or not. If it does than your timer might not be sending power to your valve.
    Goofyhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 05:56 PM
    You might make sure it isn't one of the ones recalled recently (about May, 2007) I had one that was about 5 or 6 years old that did the very same thing, didn't fill all the time (never did a very good job of washing anyway). They were recalled because they are a fire hazard!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Frige not dispensing water [ 4 Answers ]

I have a GE GSH25S side by side that stopped dispensing water but is still making ice. I've confirmed that I can get water out of the line at the bottom of the unit where the water line enters the freezer door, which would lead me to the conclusion that the water line could be frozen inside the...

GE dispenser won't stop dispensing water or ice [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE GSS25JEPD refrigerator. I went to get a cup of water last night and the dispenser would not stop dispensing water or ice when I was done. I could see if I had knocked the presser out of alignment by pressing my cup on it too hard but I tried over an hour trying to readjust it and...

Kenmore elite not dispensing water [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help. I have a newer model kenmore elite side by side. The water filter is new, but the door unit won't dispense water. The ice maker is working perfectly. Any help would be appreciated...

View more questions Search