Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    felipizle Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 06:50 PM
    I think I have anemia
    I think I have anemia!:( I ask you guys to give me more detailed symptoms and I don't want to go to the doctor on fear of being wrong so unless I'm 100 percent sure. SO PLEASE HELP ME!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2007, 06:54 PM
    First of all, please tell me why you think you have anemia. I can help you better if I know what your symptoms are.

Nov 5, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    First of all, please tell me why you think you have anemia. I can help you better if I know what your symptoms are.
    Well some of the symptoms I've read about that I have are paleness I'm insanely white, short loss of breath, head aches, fatigue, dizziness, and I'm always falling asleep in school
    Expert

Nov 5, 2007, 07:15 PM
    I realize what you have read, but what are you personally experiencing?

Nov 5, 2007, 07:18 PM
    I realize what you have read, but what are you personally experiencing?
    Well I'm experiencing those things I posted in my last question and random stomach aches at anytime, also depression so I guess things brings another question is it depression or anemia. I tend to shy away from people and spend a lot of time in my bedroom. Im always tired and have something to complain about. I also lack self confidence and have trouble to get up I'm just not motivated for anything
    Expert

Nov 5, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Hun, how old are you?

Nov 5, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Hun, how old are you?
    I'm only 14
    Expert

Nov 5, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Male? Female? If you are a girl have you started your period?

Many of the symptoms you describe are normal for the adolescent years... All due to hormonal imbalances and will change with time.

Nov 5, 2007, 07:23 PM
    I'm a male

Nov 5, 2007, 07:31 PM
    So that's it
    Expert

Nov 5, 2007, 07:42 PM
    So that's what? Anemia is actually quite rare. Not as common as people think. Being pale really has nothing to do with it.

What you seem to be experiencing is normal for kids your age. It all has to do with hormonal imbalances of the teenage years. We all go through this.

It is so good that you are concerned about your health. I applaud you for being so attentive to your symptoms, however, sometimes we can imagine symptoms that aren't there or we can exaggerate symptoms. But you are in a stage in your life that your hormones are running rampant. You will feel tired, you will have headaches.

As far as being tired, are you getting 10 hours of sleep a night? If not, you really should be. Do you eat a good breakfast? Get good balanced meals?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Try taking vitamin B complex and try to drink healthy juices.
    Avoid soda, chips and junk food. If it is fatigue that should help some.
    Otherwise it may be mold allergies or something.
    Also the more exercise you get the more energetic you should feel.
    The more you sit around the less energetic and less motivated you will feel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pernicious anemia [ 1 Answers ]

I have pernicious anemia for 7 years and take B-12 shots monthly, also have crohns, Ulcerative Colotis, Asthma, Acid Reflux and Inner Ear problems, crohns and Colotis is in remission for several years, what I am wondering about is how long of life expectancy should I have with these conditions, I...

Anemia, kidney disease [ 2 Answers ]

What types of anemia require regular blood transfusions about once a month. Can kidney disease require blood transfusions as well?

Micro citic anemia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone knew of a quick fix to bring my iron levels up, I got my reslults back yesterday and my iron level is 6.7 and my hymagloban is 109. Im feeling very very dizzy and as I also suffer panic attacks I am thinking this is why. So if anyone knows of anything I can...

Severe anemia [ 2 Answers ]

The other day I was told my hemoglobin was 7. I have no symptoms, and I refuse to go through invasive tests/expensive tests for something it seems to me I don't have. I am a Type 2 diabetic and a manic depressive ( I have been on lithium for 19 years). Can anyone enlighten me on this condition...

Anemia [ 4 Answers ]

What is the solution that the Blood Bank use to determine if the hemoglobin is okay for donation? And is it feasible for a person to prepare it for one's own use?

View more questions Search