Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayke85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Need loan to pay bills.
    I have no credit at all my credit scores are so low no one that I have ask will give me a loan. I need to pay off old bills so at least I don't any money, does any one know a agency or company that will give me at least $4000 loan base on my steady job?
    CindyLynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 12, 2007, 12:50 AM
    That will be almost impossible, however if it is an old debt then the company will be more than willing to work out a payment plan with you. Beware though that there is a statute of limitations in most states, so if you are close to that it would not be wise to "wake up" that debt and start over when you could just leave it alone and it would be "dead" very soon and be uncollectable and fall off your report in a another few years. Can you give just a little more info on the debt and I could help you a little more. Type of debt, last time you made a payment, etc. The thing to remember is even it you make a one penny payment you start over that statute of limitations, so please do so with caution. You may have gone long enough where the smart thing to do is just ride it out unless they move for a judgement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How Much Do I have to Pay of My Medical Bills each Month [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have been told that if I am struggling to pay off medical bills all I need to do is send them something each month and there is no repercussion with the courts, i.e. they can't sue, garnish, etc. as long as I am sending them something. Is this true? Thank you.

Can I loose my home if I cannot pay my bills [ 3 Answers ]

I am $40,000.00 in dept on my credit cards. I got laid off from my job and cannot find another job. I have been looking but it is really hard to find another job. For a while I was collecting unemployment and it was helping to pay the bills,but now that has run out and my bank account it empty. I...

How do I pay her bills? [ 9 Answers ]

My mother-in-law passed away last month and I was a signer on a $23,000 cd. Now, what do I do with the money so that I can pay her bills until the estate is all settled. Right now, it's in my checking account under another account number for tracking purposes, paying zero interest (I wasn't sure if...

Ex husband pay 1/2 prenatal medical bills [ 2 Answers ]

Does the father, my ex common law husband, have to pay 1/2 or anything towards the prenatal care of our unborn child? Medical bills, copays, prescriptions? He claims he doesn't. I don't know.

I am unable to pay my deceased fathers bills [ 9 Answers ]

Before my father passed away he left his house to me and all of the furnishing.The house is not paid for( two mortages on it, one for 50,000 and one for 10,000). I want to keep our home which we have had for over 30 years but because of my limited income I am unable to pay off my father's...

View more questions Search