Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I_appreciate_him Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Nov 5, 2007, 05:12 PM
    What should I do
    Me and male I know really care about each other we talk everyday on the phone and we fell in love very quick we love each other and really care about each other but the thing is he is muslim and his parents don't want him to marry a girl who is not muslim AND IM NOT MUSLIM I think about this all the time and it bothers me cause I really love him and we talk about it all the time about us being together and if we stay together long enough we may think about marriage... but what scares me is... I'm in love with him and I don't want to get hurt and if his family does not except us what am I going to do... im scared of what his family will say... (HELP)
    tylkrn Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2007, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by I_appreciate_him
    me and male i know really care about each other we talk everyday on the phone and we fell in love very quick we love each other and really care bout each other but the thing is he is muslim and his parents dont want him to marry a girl who is not muslim AND IM NOT MUSLIM i think bout this all the time and it bothers me cause i really love him and we talk bout it all the time about us being together and if we stay together long enough we may think bout marriage... but what scares me is.... im in love with him and i dont want to get hurt and if his family does not except us what am i going to do....im scared of what his family will say..... (HELP)
    Did you ever think about becoming muslim? You could get together with him and his family and express your love for his some and if you have to become muslim for there acceptance then you would like to learn more about the religion..!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search