Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agtzero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Car Sounds?
    I have a 95 nissan altima gxe, lately I have had this boiling water sound coming from my car, and I don't know what it is exactly and how to fix it. Dose anyone know? What could it be and how would I fix it?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2007, 07:46 PM
    You might have a bad thermostat if you aren't leaking any water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 95 civic sounds like a RC car [ 1 Answers ]

When starting the car it makes a humming whining noise kind of grinding noise. It reminds me of a RC car and the noise that it makes. The car runs fine, doesn't overheat, doesn't cut off, the more I press on the accelerator and faster I go the whinier it gets when I press in on the clutch it dies...

Old WIndows Sounds [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know exactly where I can find the .wav files for the old default windows startup sounds?

Sounds and multimedia [ 1 Answers ]

When I go to the control panel and click 'sounds and multimedia' the volume is set at low. I cannot move the volume buttom from this position. The area is greyed over and won't let me act.

No Sounds [ 1 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

No Sounds [ 3 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

View more questions Search