Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erljr73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Address bar
    How do I erase my address bar on internet explorer?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 5, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Clear your internet history.
    Tools > Internet Options > General tab > Delete files, clear history.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Nov 5, 2007, 04:15 PM
    If what curlyben said doesn't work then you may also try what I think is called ccleaner.
    You have to download it and it should clear it all up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where's my address bar [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I was wondering if you could help me, I'm having a bit of trouble with a newly installed internet. After many attempts of trying to fix the problem I can't seem to find out how to get up the main address bar when I'm on the internet. The only thing I can think of is by clicking...

IE Address Bar is very slow [ 11 Answers ]

I'm having trouble with my IE address bar. If I type in an address and hit enter or click go, nothing happens for about 2 or 3 minutes, then it goes to the page I typed in. Favorites and history from the address bar drop down work fine. I've run Sybot, Adaware, BHODemon, and Mcafee, all to no...

My address bar disappeared [ 7 Answers ]

After installing A progam I thought I needed,(stupid!) My addressbar disappeared. I tried to get it back by hitting the F11 key, but that does not work. How can I get it back? I am a senior, with little computer knowledge. Thank you very much for helping. Anne, aka MotherSuperior

IE Address Bar Help [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to block the pulldown from dropping down on the address bar so all of the websites previously visited are not visible to other users?

Can't use Yahoo Address Bar [ 1 Answers ]

The reply to trying to use the addresss bar is the following response: We did not find results for "q1=AACAAAAAAAAAA--&q2=Q2JEmg--"

View more questions Search