Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2007, 01:21 PM
    ex back please help
    lately I have been having this issuse OK so on Saturday night at our play off game my ex called witch its almost been 3 months so it was out of the random we hungout the next day and I don't know I really like him but at the same time I'm really scared to go back into things with him like my mom don't like him and does not want me to see him or anything but ughh I just have so many feelings for him what do I do??
    AJJWWELLS Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Nov 5, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    lately i have been having this issuse ok so on saterday night at our play off game my ex called witch its almost been 3 months so it was out of the random we hungout the next day and i dunno i really like him but at the same time im really scared to go back into things with him like my mom dont like him and does not want me to see him or anything but ughh i just have so many feelings for him what do i do????
    Only you can decide who you want to be with. Just tread carefully since he hasn't been in the pic for awhile. Take it slow and see what happens.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Nov 5, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Live your life. Live and learn. Take a chance because if you don't respect yourself you'll never listen to your parent/s suggestions. Now if you have sound reasons for not trusting your parents you might want to talk with a person of experience whom you trust.

This was a good question and good-on-you for at least looking for answers. Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Helppp.its killing me [ 7 Answers ]

Am feeling so sad because of what I did--once my parents scolded me very badly so to hurt them back I started pretending that I have gone mad,I started dancing and talking to myself.They thought that I have gone mad in real and they took me to a doctor for that as I wanted them to think that I...

Oily skin and over sweating helppp! [ 5 Answers ]

Please someone help I have really oily skin and its really getting to me. I wash my face every moring sometime at lunch to I don't wear makeup to bed So why am I getting such oliy skin?? And also I tend to sweat a lot under my arms and stuff how do you stop over sweating, I also sweat when...

Belly button helppp ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm planning on getting my belly button done soon! Because my mom's going to get another tattoo and she said I could get my navel pierced. I just have a couple quick questions for you's who have gotten them done. If you could pleasee answer themm!! 1.) What is a reasonable price...

Helppp! [ 1 Answers ]

Someone please help me!! Why is the idea of "sucking" up water with a straw misleading? How does the rubber suction cup on a dart work? Would such darts work in space?

View more questions Search