Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasad_sai19 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Dailup confusion
    I am using the dailup service. I am able to get online on the peak time but I am not able to go online when it tries to connect in the normal hours. Had querry the modem getting a good response but still not abl eto go online. No splitter no electronic device, but still getting the samemessage error 678 remote computer did`nt responde.
    What shoul I do:confused: :confused: :confused:
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Dial the number from a phone. It's probably busy. Ask for other access numbers or loook for another ISP.
    preyingdragon Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 12:32 PM
    That always deals with a problem on the ISP's end. Give them a call and report it. Its basically telling you that your computer can't get through to the main computer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to be in a really confusing situation and would appreciate some clarity. I have been good friends with this girl for 2 years, about 1 1/2 years ago I asked her out and she said yes and then later that night said no stating that she did not date her friends. I accepted this and contented...

F1-H1 confusion again! [ 1 Answers ]

IN this website http://www.thetaxguy.com/residency.htm The tax guy says... Dual-Status Aliens Note on page 7 of Publication 519 under Dual-Status Aliens that you could be both a nonresident alien and a resident alien in the same year. That means your tax return becomes more...

Confusion [ 3 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for 6 years. I got off the shot in January 06. I received my period in 2/06 but this month I haven’t got my period yet. Last month it was over by the 12th. Should I be worried?

View more questions Search