Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Jun 21, 2006, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Or when you look like you've swallowed a giant beach ball and have all the things that go along with pregnancy and feel like a beached whale and he still tells you your beautiful and that he loves you.... Now thats a man...
    That is a man because I've had three beautiful babies and my man never told me those things. Hence-he is no longer my man (not because of that though ;)
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2006, 12:32 PM
    "Cute" is a GREAT word to describe a girl that you like. I use it a lot. Its like your copmplimenting her but, in a way (and this is the golden part), its busting on her a little. Its like a playful tease... if done correctly, girls EAT IT UP! :cool:
    xcandybabex160 Posts: 68, Reputation: 4

Jun 22, 2006, 12:54 AM
    I think she's gets the point now lol but I love reading these it makes me laugh!!
    Proteinboy Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2006, 06:55 PM
    I call a girl cute when she has a face that's fun, happy, and has features that make my stomach feel light.
    Lady Iz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 01:01 PM
    I've wondered about this myself before, but I definitely would not take offense to it. I guess the reason I once wondered about the term is usually my friends both male and female call me cute whereas when I'm called hot it's usually by some loser at a bar or being yelled at me out of a car. This has perplexed me when a man that is trying to "get with" me calls me cute does he mean I am less attractive than a hot girl. Personally I know that when I get compliments from my friends they are generally more sincere whereas the alternate is usually from a guy that just wants to get into my pants. I have also been called beautiful, sexy and cute all in one conversation with one guy so I guess to him they could all mean the same things. Just don't over analyze because that would definitely turn any man off.
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Jul 16, 2008, 03:47 PM
    I use the word cute a lot, it's just what ever they feel like saying
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Cute
    They want to compliment you in a non sexual context

OP is Nov 15, 2005, 11:04 AM
    soccerchick28 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Saying CUTE is supposed to be a compliment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cute chick right here! [ 11 Answers ]

I wnt my daughters to learn to learn to defend themselves for when the time comes they may have to. Is 5 and 6 yrs old okay? Is 29 too old to learn?

Friends or cute guy? [ 8 Answers ]

All right so my friends don't like this guy Miles that is hella hott because he smokes weed. But I like him a lot-even though I've only seen him once. So I called him(my friend had his number) and asked him if he wanted to hang out. He said "sure, I'll pick you up tonight. we can smoke some weed."...

From a Blonde, but find these cute! [ 17 Answers ]

Seven degrees of Blonde! `4*:-.,_,.-:*4`4*:-.,_,.-:*4`4*:-.,_,.-:*4`4*: FIRST DEGREE A married couple were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. The wife (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the phone, listened a moment and said "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung...

Anyone know any cute/fun Recipes for Kids [ 2 Answers ]

:) :) Hey all I was wondering if you know any fun Recipes for Kids,, (Websites will work too) Thanks

View more questions Search