Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Five people you want to meet in heaven
    Are there five people from your life you'd like to meet in heaven to find out why they were in your life?
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Nov 4, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Well I don't know if I can name 5.
    I would like to meet a lot of people for different reasons though. Some such as family, and my boyfriend to see again, Some of my favorite singers that have made music that I really relate too, and the people that were my friends for a short period and then we just quit talking.
    -

Nov 4, 2007, 02:42 PM
    I would like to know why they quit talking to me and what they were in my life for to begin with
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Yes, I can come with five - not including family (as that is a given). My college roommate, Alva; a friend, Bob; a former teacher, Dr. Mary; an evangelist named Mickey; and a former boyfriend named Terry. Nothing is supposed to be by accident so it would be interesting to find out why they were placed in my path.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Nov 4, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Hmmmm
    My Uncle who died when I was seven, my best friend since the 4th grade Daniel, My great grandma Kauffman,. errr can't think of anymore?? Do they have to be people, I have two pets that I loved more than life itself that I'd like to see again Gernald and Chief.
    I don't know if I really care why they were in my life, just seeing them again would make me happier than anything.
    -

Nov 4, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gernald
    Hmmmm
    My Uncle who died when I was seven, my best friend since the 4th grade Daniel, My great grandma Kauffman, ...errr can't think of anymore???? do they have to be people, I have two pets that I loved more than life itself that I'd like to see again Gernald and Cheif.
    I dunno if I really care why they were in my life, just seeing them again would make me happier than anything.
    Yes, I too would like to meet my uncle... he died a little less than a year before I was born. No one knows how he dies though.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 4, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Interesting question Wonder, one that I want to continue to ponder, and come back later.

But for now, I have three; my Uncle John, helped raise me, my father left when I was 5. He gave me more guidance and patience than I deserved. My Grandmother, who stood by us at this time and helped in every way. And my Mom; she was all I ever would hope to be.
    Stringer
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2007, 09:46 PM
    YouTube - Indian Superman Part 2

I want to meet these two people!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2007, 09:50 PM
    And this little guy! That's three.

YouTube - Little Indian Kid
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2007, 11:19 PM
    I assume that by the time I die I will have figured out why the people who have been in my life were in it. I have learned many things from the people who have touched my life so far. At this point in time I think there are only two people that I still have to come to an understanding about. One is the man who took advantage of my situation as a new widow and conned me out of a lot of money after Terry died. (I did recover most of it, but it was just the point!) The other is someone that I loved deeply and he loved me back, but the timing wasn't right. There are many people I would like to meet in heaven though! :D Somedays I can't wait for the reunion! I wonder if they will all get along? :P

Hugs, Didi
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 5, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by grammadidi
    I assume that by the time I die I will have figured out why the people who have been in my life were in it. I have learned many things from the people who have touched my life so far. At this point in time I think there are only two people that I still have to come to an understanding about. One is the man who took advantage of my situation as a new widow and conned me out of a lot of money after Terry died. (I did recover most of it, but it was just the point!) The other is someone that I loved deeply and he loved me back, but the timing wasn't right. There are many people I would like to meet in heaven though! :D Somedays I can't wait for the reunion! I wonder if they will all get along? :P

Hugs, Didi
    If those many people you want to meet are THERE then they will be happy... and after all that's probably one of the reasons they are there in the first place.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 08:13 AM
    I don't know if I have five people I want to meet. But, I know there is a list of people I hope I will see there. To know that when I go to heaven, they had made their lives right with God.
    There is also a list of people that are already there and I can't wait to see again.
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Nov 7, 2007, 08:35 AM
    I don't know if I view Heaven the same way that you do but I do think there is a time that we all meet again. Maybe we won't look the same but I think our soul will recognize those that we love in another existence. I would love to see my friend Myke again who died. I would be so happy to reunite with both of my grandfathers. I would be so grateful to be with my father in law Pop, again. Finally, I would like to be in the presence of all of the ones I have loved and lost. I don't know how, when, or where, but when it does happen, my heart will overflow with joy and gratitude. I think it might feel like coming home...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does heaven look like [ 100 Answers ]

How could I describe heaven and what it looks like?

Who sings the song Heaven o Heaven.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been looking everywhere do find out who sings that slow song that goes "Heaven o Heaven can you help me, Iam down on my knees please heaven, heaven, heaven, I close my eyes and shes all I see heaven o heaven can you help me" The group or singer sort of sound like Boyz II Men Please...

Is it hard for rich people to get to heaven? [ 19 Answers ]

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24) Does this mean that Bill Gates will probably wind up in hell?

Where can I meet creative people in miami? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I will make my question short,I will thank anyone who can contribute to the answer.I had a breakdown recently because I keep dating people at the club and they are mostly social butterflies or just people looking for sex. My therapist told me that since I'm an artist I should date and...

How do I meet new people [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hard time finding and meeting girls/women, does anyone know of a way I can meet them. I've tried clubs, online, and meeting them through people I know, but nothing ever seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas? What do I say to women when I meet them so they know I'm not some idiot trying...

View more questions Search