Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d3no Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Find the new movie. Saw it the other day
    Im trying to find the movie I saw previews for the other day, its got to be new, maybe not even out yet. Its about this girl and I think this guy is trying to hold her captive but, it says in the preview.. word for word "she does the one thing he doesn't expect, she fights back". I have been looking all on the computer, and on comcast on demand. And I cannot figure it out for the life of me! Please help someone.. trying to see this movie soon, it looks really good.. by the way, I'm guessing it's a suspense thriller. Thanks for you help.. :D
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2007, 03:05 PM
    I think it's P2.

P2 (2007)
    vegasjenn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Yeah, it's " P2 " as in the floor of where she parks her car.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ayudame! Movie from back in the day [ 1 Answers ]

alrighty it's been a while since i've been trying to figure this one out... it's a kids movie i believe or could fall in the family genre. The movie starts with a family getting a new satellite or a new tv or remote. And after this purchase the kids get sucked into the tv. A few senerios go by...

I can't find this movie! [ 1 Answers ]

This movie I am looking for is in the 80's. There is a little boy involved and he sees his teacher eating a disected frog in his classroom. He also goes in a cave and sees his teacher with other people. I think the boys name is david and he is 10 years old. Thanks

Trying to find the name of a movie. [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so there's this movie I can't think of the name, but in it is a little boy, about the age of 10, and he gets taken away by a UFO or something, and in part of it, there's this alien like thing and the alien is like an arm with an eye on the end of it, and it goes up to the little boy and just...

Help Me Find A Movie [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedI watched a movie a few years ago... it was about a man who was in our day in time staying in a white hotel... He went into a room and was looking at some old pictures... he saw a picture of a beautiful women and went into the past and found her... they feel in love... then one day he took...

View more questions Search