Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbasso Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Aristocrat flowering pear tree
    Does the aristocrat flowering pear tree produce fruit, if so is it tasty? Thanks

Jb
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 10:27 AM
    The Aristocrat Flowering Pear is one of 4 varieties of flowering non fruiting pears!
    The others are Bradford flowering pear, Cleveland flowering pear, and Autumn Blaze flowering pear. Beauties... but no fruities!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bradford Pear Issues [ 1 Answers ]

I have two Bradford Pear trees and this is the 3rd year. The leaves are very pale green and they are very small this year. Last year they were red in August, which I blamed it on the drought last summer. I have been told never to fertilize a Bradford Pear tree. What would be advisable to care for...

Roses Not Flowering [ 1 Answers ]

3 months ago i planted some roses. They have only just started to shoot new leaves, and are extremely slow coming out. Some of the older leaves are yellowing. When i bought them, they all had a lovely show of roses and once they died, they have not come back. What can i do to help them...

The old bradford pear problem [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, it happened... my beautiful bradford pear tree split.looks good on three sides but now I have a island with a damaged tree. Should I cut it down or just haul off the giant branch and leave it be?

Bradford Pear Tree [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bradford pear that has way to many berries on it in the fall. The ground is a mess. Short of cutting it down, is there anything I can do to eliminate these small berries (pears?). They come in clusters and are about the size of cranberries. The tree is 30 to 40 ft. tall and I cannot reach...

View more questions Search