Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4me Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 09:32 AM
    My friend is sleeping with a married man
    My friend is having a sex with a married man who has 2 young kids and is a coke crack and pill user and he is turning her into one she will not let me help her should I tell his wife also she has hpv warts yes the bad ones so she will get them at some point do what should I do at the end of the day I want to see her get better and I really don't care about him
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 4, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Report him to the health department in your area, if they have one!

As to your girl friend I suggest you get some mutual friends together along with help from AA and do an intervention. The fact that you say he is making her an addict tells me you are already late.

Sit her down, tie her down and make her see what is happening to her. Don't try to help her when she is high, it can't be done.

Good luck
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Most of the times I think it is a bad idea to tell the wife even though she needs to find out.
    But this is a case of the wife's health. She needs to know it would be wise for her to go get checked for STD's including the HPV but I don't know what the best way to tell her would be without it blowing up in your face one way or another. Often the innocent victim will even turn against the bearer of the news. You should do as Donf said and call the Health Dept and see if they can contact her to come in or something.

Nov 4, 2007, 09:54 AM
    I have tried to help her and she takes it as me wanting to be with her wich is not the case I don't want that I just want my friend back and it has been going on for almot a year now and the guy and his wife live less then a mile from me

Nov 4, 2007, 10:24 AM
    4Me,

Are you a male or female? If you are a female are you a lesbian? I ask you because I don't understand your friends actions or reactions.

Her patterns are pretty well set after six months. It's almost going to take an act of congress to get her out of her status quo now.

I wish you the very best of luck.

Nov 4, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Male so you think that people are ritualistic then?

Nov 4, 2007, 12:26 PM
    4me

Okay, remember that your girlfriend is not thinking clearly. If you can get some time alone with her and she is not in an altered state, ask her if you can talk to her about her heat and well being. Try to work on her logical side, voice your concerns as a third party.

Ask her if he has told her about his genital warts and just how dangerous they can be for women.

If she counters with your just trying to get into my pants, let her know that would have be true prior to her messing around with a guy who cares so little about her that he beds her while carrying an active sexual disease.

Does it bother you that this guy gave his vow to his wife and that she is home guessing about what's going on? Personally I wouldn't even have this guy as a friend much less a lover.

I ask you, can you not respect yourself enough to not expose yourself to disease.

See if that helps. However I still see a sharp comupinance as in an intervention may be your only way to help this young lady.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best friend with married man? [ 21 Answers ]

Okay, I've been thinking forever about this, and have no clue what to do!! I have just found out that my best friend has been dating a married man for the past month. She is 20, and he is 40. We are in college, and she plans to be going to law school in a year. This man that she has been...

Friend involved with married man [ 1 Answers ]

Hi In the past several months, I have suspected one of my best friends having an affair with her boss, who is by the way married. I saw all the signs, but I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. She has been involved with a married man before and she swore she would never do something like...

Sleeping with my best friends man [ 13 Answers ]

:rolleyes: :im sleeping with my best friends am I wrong if we have feelimngs for each other

My friend sleeping around [ 5 Answers ]

My friend laura is 15 and she is great fun but over the past year she has become like a slag I'm very worried for her as I don't want her 2 get a name for herself which is already happening she goes meeting different lads all the time and she keeps swopping boyfriends all the time when she goes out...

View more questions Search