Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KAOSKTRL Posts: 119, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2005, 05:08 PM
    A little about me,
    My online name Kasoktrl.(chaos control)
    Can be Google and will show you where I have gone and you will be able to witness for yourself the ruin and havoc I have rendered on Islamopolgist and the muslim benefactors.

Shortly after 9/11 I tired of the unending parade of syncopating mouthpieces for murder, ranging from the President down to muslim pets of the day many of whom are now cooling their heals in gaol all of the reading from a script Islam is a peaceful religion that has been hijacked by terrorist,
    Short and to the point and not particularly filling.
    I needed specifics, How does any dogma get twisted to the point where buildings in America become targets for Jihad fighters? What about innocent people?
    Can it be twisted that far and not break ?
    What about cold blooded murder?
    What about lying.
    I tired of waiting for explainations to thiese kinds of questions I don’t recall specifaically what Iwanted to know I knew nothing and didn’t even know what questions to asks so I went in blind just learnig everything that could be learned.
    Back then the were no www.Ihateislam.com sites.
    Faith freedom and answering islam seemed bigoted and biased and I could not grasp what they where saying I contradicted everything I had heard and I was 100 % in Islams corner I was convinced Islam had been Hijacked but I want to know How , exactly. I wanted the details, I a word I wanted , Proof.

After six months full time study with Qurans on my lap and Islamic sites teaching the example Mohammed left behind, I spent considerable effort to grasp the source of Ijtihad.
    I was in total shock, the evidence was I had been lied to!
    Their was simply no way I could continue to deny it.But deny it I did ,
    It was a struggle that went of on a hourly basis it would wake me with a start.
    I can't be right , I must be wrong but continued studied did not alleviate my horror it hardened it .It was worse than I could ever have imagined, Islam had declared war on the world at second Aqaba and nothing the western world could to would ever appease or mollify good muslims acting as Islam requires ,
    Good muslims are Jihad warriors,
    Not terrorist as we call them in the west,
    They have the high moral ground from an Islamic POV everything I thought I knew was *** backwards.
    But its not all good,
    The “moderates “ are a myth there are no moderates they have the same goal s the jihad killers global Islamic domination and subjugation and eventual eradication of all non muslims!
    What the Hell!!

Even the best of the reorming moderates who think the can hijack Islam are suffering under some serious delusion ,Number one , You don't copy edit "god"
    If you don't like Islam leave is don't try to corrupt it lie about it or anything else Islam is irreducable unreformable and basic

That’s just like the freaking Nazis and when you compare some of the Mien Kampf and the Quran and ahadith you see a lot of disturbing similarities We may explore that in depth shortly as I’m thinking those thoughts should be organized and explored It could be presented in game show format Hitler or Mohammed?

After a full year
    After beginning my study of Islam,
    I knew I could no longer remain silent,
    According to the Quran Mohammed is the best example for a human to follow, ( not good)the Quran’s claims of honoring all other prophets of other faiths is a total lie at least to the extent of their words, deeds and sacrifices in their original scripture ,
    They are not the same characters that appear in the Quran only their “names make it “ none oif the lessons or texture makes it into what is for all intents and purposes simply a repetitive laundry lists of hateful rants ,

It is truly uninspired and the product of a person whose soul is as detestable and narcissistic as any in history . Moammed cared not that his self centered desires for revenge on his uncle has condemned millions to hellfire to be sure.

In a thumb nail sketch those innocent people who where killed?
    Not innocent, Infidels people who se action help other kafirs to oppress and thwart muslim expansion.
    Islam does not truck killing women generally they are good for being victims of rape, and children are to be raised as slaves, men must be killed if the have any spirit at all.
    The history of this type of imperial Islamic jihad and the resulting Dhimmitude
    Is vast and we will more then likely explore this in detail shortly.
    Islam has murdered its way through history and the survivors are cowed, unwilling to to mention it even after they have thrown off the yoke of oppression.
    The charade runs deep but its evidence is resurfacing after half a century of higher education run by anti jewish pro Islamic myth chasers ,
    Corrupting the peer review system calling anyone who teaches anything but the standard Islam means peace song and dance a bigot looking for a job.
    The truth is making a comeback the older books are still around the earliest Islamic sources are being reread
    Islam started as a street gang whose success came because, they killed the “cops” who came after them for being thieves murderers rapist .The victims of Muhammad raids
    The meccans who if they had stayed home could have defend mecca but went after the criminal lost everything and that is how Mohammed was able to take mecca with little blood shed,
    Not nearly as nice a story as you had heard it is it?
    Never the less it is so and I will help you discern fact from fiction if you express any interest,

Thanks for reading my post sorry it went on so long,
    Oh Im also a world class free stly speller
    Married, 46, retired ,
    1 child .
    Remember it must be hate.
    Because if it is not .the truth is to frightening to accept.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2005, 03:27 AM
    I myself (a Christian) have friends who are Muslim - and I see what they are going through.

Terrorists are animals and criminals. They are not serving God.

It is a sad note that history is so full of killing "in the name of God", isn't it?

Salam Alaykum (Is that how to say it in English? :o )
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2005, 04:47 AM
    Terrorists
    HI,
    Good post.
    Terrorists are simply murderers... with no direction from "God" or any other.
    The latest attacks on hotels killed their own people.

Nov 15, 2005, 08:23 AM
    Yeah If only This is not about muslims. And no doubt the are bad christians who don't follow scripture and moderate nazis, but if a muslims wants to be a better muslim and follow the Prophets example, call the police you cannot be a good person and a good muslim from a western POV
    This is about what the Islamic scripture says and compels Muslims to do,
    Does every Christian become a saint or every Hindu go to nirvana?
    Shaheed (martyr) is the highest of high in Islam in the eyes of Allah. Just because not all Muslims are mujahedeen does not change the fact that jihad is an intrinsic part of the religion.
    Saying the Jordanian bombing are not Islamic shows unfamiliarity with the scripture,
    Muslims to be good Muslims must operate within a narrow band of commandments and have a single communal goal.
    To make Islam the dominate culture on earth the source of law .

The Muslims are permitted to study science, and other human arts, and to learn beneficial methods from the non-Muslims. They are forbidden, however, from imitating the unbelievers' way of life. Only the nation that admits defeat, and humiliation tries to copy what is believed to be a superior nation. This imitation reflects the lowest form of slavery. Degradation is an open recognition of the inevitable consequences of imitation. It is for this reason the Prophet, peace be upon him, vehemently forbade copying the foreign nations, or adopting their way of life. It is quite understandable that the Muslim nation's power does not depend on the dress code, nor on the life style of the foreign nations. Rather it depends on the strong faith in the Oneness of Allah, and the adherence to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. The nation's power also depends on its wealth of knowledge, and organization. Therefore, he who seeks power, and perfection, must avoid imitating the Kafir (unbeliever) nations.
    http://www.al-sunnah.com/principles.htm

To this end the Quran tells Muslims .

5.50. Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allâh for a people who have firm Faith.

5.51. O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliyâ' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliyâ' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliyâ', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allâh guides not those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong*doers and unjust).

5.52. And you see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy), they hurry to their friendship, saying: "We fear lest some misfortune of a disaster may befall us." Perhaps Allâh may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will. Then they will become regretful for what they have been keeping as a secret in themselves.

It goes on to say

5.57. O you who believe! Take not for Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) those who take your religion for a mockery and fun from among those who received the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before you, nor from among the disbelievers; and fear Allâh if you indeed are true believers.

So clearly right or wrong the Jordanian bombings had a Islamic point to make,
    And the jordainians have received justice for the crimes against Islam and muslims they are hypocrites for seeking redress for just punishment .
    The bombers have the High moral ground all things being equal.

And to paraphrase from the mouth of the faithfull.
    http://www.al-sunnah.com/principles.htm

Al-Jihad
    In order to preserve Islam, and convey it to people at large, and to remove the obstacles in its way, Allah, the Exalted, has decreed jihad as a legitimate institution or warfare. Jihad also is meant to deliver men from those who enslave them, and from submissiveness to men, such as rulers, and shaiks, and to stop them from grave, tree, stone worshipping, and from all other idols, and make them submit to Allah alone after having lived in the darkness of ignorance bereft of the light of the truth. In other words, jihad is legitimized to help people shun worshipping their fellow men to worship the Rubb of men, and replace them the tightness of this world with the ampleness of the world to come.

Having reviewed the principles of Islam, we realize that it is incumbent upon us, individually and as a whole, to apply them all..

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

The passage itself can be found in two places. It is on page 39 of the Noble Qur’an translation by Muhammad Khan and distributed by “King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an—The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. It is a footnote to Qur’an 2.190 and is designed to explain Jihad according to Allah as this is the first time the word is used.
    And it can be found on page 580 of the Islamic University of Medina’s translation of Sahih al-Bukhari’s Hadith. There it opens Bukhari’s Book of Jihad.

In both cases, the Islamic scholars are condensing Allah’s and Muhammad’s teachings on Jihad to a single paragraph.
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2005, 08:55 AM
    And I guess the radicals are not following this one, either:

The Cow
    [2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

You are right about what you first said too. No one should equate Islam with terrorism.

That's not different than equating Christianity with the KKK or Skinheads because they claim to be Christians.

Nov 15, 2005, 09:16 AM
    Yes it is Jihad not terrorism.
    No more lies to save peoples feelings
    And one need not look very far to see that this islam is merely mohammeds own insanity ,the Sabians known polythiests and world class idolitors whose saving grace is to have given mohammeds favorite god allah to mohammeds family ,(their business was the care a feeding of the rocks at the kaba )
    And good deeds are killing christians and jews. And being a muslim.

2.62. Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allâh and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .

2.63. And (O Children of Israel, remember) when We took your covenant and We raised above you the Mount (saying): "Hold fast to that which We have given you, and remember that which is therein so that you may become Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).

2.64. Then after that you turned away. Had it not been for the Grace and Mercy of Allâh upon you, indeed you would have been among the losers.

2.65. And indeed you knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath (i.e. Saturday). We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected."

2.66. So We made this punishment an example to their own and to succeeding generations and a lesson to those who are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).

2.2. This is the Book (the Qur'ân), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqûn [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allâh much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allâh much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)].

2.3. Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and spend out of what we have provided for them [i.e. give Zakât , spend on themselves, their parents, their children, their wives, etc. and also give charity to the poor and also in Allâh's Cause - Jihâd, etc.].

2.4. And who believe in (the Qur'ân and the Sunnah) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him ) and in [the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.).
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2005, 09:51 AM
    I am convinced that true Moslems and Christians can live together in peace.

... and more than that: I the same person hears the prayers of both. The sincere and devout of both, though, I mean.

The "prayers" of evil people who claim any faith, are just noise that helps them bolster their own evil thoughts.

Nov 15, 2005, 10:25 AM
    Being that you can hear the prayers of the faithful,
    you are far more than a SuperModerator.

For us mere mortals we have to go with a some what less instinctual
    manner of discerning fact and discriminating fallacy ,
    We must learn study and think and then deliberate over the evidence and if necessary render a verdict.

Our evidence it the holy scripture of islam. Quran, Sunnah, Al Sira, Ahadith,
    History ,the unbroken imperial Islamic jihad for 1400 years.

If one were to sit on a jury and attempt to render a verdict without discovering the evidence it would be a travesty of justice , jury misconduct and contempt.

That kind of bigotry and prejudice is a crime against reason
    .It is wrong to give a thing attributions it may not have.
    Not all things are the same,Isn't evil a POV.
    Do all political systems have the same goals standards values or methods?
    Should they not be judged by their underlying documents, the platform or constitution and not by wishful thinking and guessing .

Is that good enough? Is that how you vote ?
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2005, 10:51 AM
    I actually meant that God hears the prayers of the faithful.

... the faithful of both.

Nov 15, 2005, 11:32 AM
    Never the less I’m still posting in the tall cotton,

The requirements of muslims according to islam are far different than any other belief system that Im aware of ,

According to Islam’s only prophet, allah created some people for hell the rest for paradise and you don’t know which you are ,The only sure ticket to heaven is death by martyrdom.

Hell is a detestable destination,
    This life is meaningless allahs law must be supreme,
    And the reward is to great to fail to strive to achieve it. Fight all who resist Islam disbelief is worse than murder.

That is the message of Islam in simple language

They don’t fight and kill because of anything we do,
    They fight and kill because Mohammed told them that’s what god wants.
    Mohammed was not a prophet of god,

Whether God listens to everyone's prayer like a sleazy dog answering to anyone's whistle is a thoelogical question that Im not able to answer .
    My guess is no .
    STONY Posts: 82, Reputation: 11

Nov 16, 2005, 08:27 AM
    Did It Occur To You...
    That they serve a god, rather than the "LIVING GOD" of israel?
    wwrwtw Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2005, 12:06 PM
    The "god" they serve is an alter-ego of Muhammed. He used the allah god... the pagan moon god of his pre-revelation to deceive and convert the masses of the time to further his agenda of fulfilling his ego-driven, narcissicism.
    Allah is not the Living God of the Bible... he is not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Nov 17, 2005, 07:27 AM
    Minus The Discussion About Muhammed...
    I Thought That Was What I Said. Thanks For Filling In The Spaces.
    wwrwtw Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2005, 01:52 PM
    Yes it is what you said STONY... I am still getting used to the format of this board.. you know... being a newbie and all.. :)

Nov 18, 2005, 08:01 AM
    In No Time At All...
    This Will Be Second Nature. So Let Yourself Flow... :)
    realamerikan Posts: 3, Reputation: -1
    -

Nov 22, 2005, 10:29 PM
    Do you think your going to hell then?
    realamerikan Posts: 3, Reputation: -1
    -

Nov 22, 2005, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSKTRL
    Never the less I’m still posting in the tall cotton,
    according to Islam’s only prophet, allah created some people for hell the rest for paradise and you don’t know which you are ,The only sure ticket to heaven is death by martyrdom.
    Do you think your going to hell

I also asked about the only prophet, according to islam he is the last of all the prophets in the bible and allah is the GOD OF Israel SO I AM CONFUSED now to who is lying.

Religion is so confusing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search