Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Santale Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Nov 3, 2007, 08:06 PM
    A gmailer is posting phoney CL free adds w/ my phone# how do I find out who they are?
    [email]>E-mail removed</email] put up phoney free adds that included a number and created huge telephone assault... if I can't find them on gmail or any profile can't Craigslist be pushed into releasing who is oing this to me or reprimanding them in some way?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Email an administrator of Craig's list and demand that they reprimand this person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find free public record of my bankruptcy/discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Can anyone please help me find my free bankruptcy records online? Thank you for your help.

Is there any free way to find out how to get a grant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Brian Dalton and I have looked all over the place to find a site that can tell me exactly how to apply for a grant so that I can start my own homw business without having to pay 24.99 for a cd or book or anything of that nature.can someone please help.Thank you kindly.

Where Do I find about free Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I have have been searching to find out about free grants and everywhere I look I have to pay for the information. Is there anywhere I can find out about free grants and applications for the grants with out spending any money?

Phoney NYPD Officer [ 6 Answers ]

I know a guy who claims to have been an undercover narcotics officer for the NYPD. Many if his stories, are there are quite a few, don't add up. How do I find out if he is lying about being "on the job"?

View more questions Search