Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodrowsimon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Concrete finishing price
    What is the rule of thumb for concrete finishing price and do this price covers the forming and gradeing?
    demetriusprice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 03:21 PM
    how many cinder blocks would it take to build a 20x30 small fish market . With {2} standard windows in front {1} standard door in front and back,
    demetriusprice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 03:22 PM
    What is the best roof for a fish market/fast food
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 5, 2007, 03:52 PM
    What would be best is if you would kindly open your own post and not jump onto someone else's post. IUt confuses us old guys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete price [ 5 Answers ]

I looking to have 8 yards of concrete done with a stamp finish for my walk way. About how much will that cost me?

Pouring Concrete Slap over Concrete piers [ 1 Answers ]

I drew a fairly detailed drawing of the slab that I wanted, with the piers (flagpole support piers, with pipes down to put poles into) shown so they could do it all in one pour. Well, I guess our general contractor cannot read the drawings because all I got were the piers with the metal in them. ...

Hang concrete plaque on concrete wall [ 6 Answers ]

I hope you can help. I am pretty clueless about these things. I have a big serious retaining wall in the backyard and want to attach an 18 x 24 inch concrete decorative plaque to it. I am afraid of damaging it. Is there a way I can attach something this heavy without drilling? Thanks, Lissa

View more questions Search