Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamelswife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Future Career with background
    Hello

Can a person who has a felony for embezzlement still become a nurse?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Any more a lot of places, even restaurants, aren't even hiring anybody with bad credit.
    They claim that bad or slow credit is a reflection on the persons over all attitude with everything. I say it is discrimination and how is a person TO GET their credit right if they can't get a job to get their credit good. I have heard stories of hospitals that will not hire nurses if they embezzled money. So my guess would be that they won't but it might depend on the individual hospital policy. You might try calling a few hospitals (that aren't *related* to each other) and ask if it is their policy.
    TzAngels Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Sweetheart it depends on what state you are in. Check with the liscensing people in your state to find out.

Good Luck

Tz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing Career with a felony background [ 8 Answers ]

If a felon - charged in a non violent crime who also has a third degree sexual assult charge on his record, - is interested in a degree as a Registered Nurse, what information about those charges would prohibit him from receiving an RN degree and later being hired as an RN? Does the type of...

Background check [ 4 Answers ]

I was arrested for theft of items that came to a total of $210. It was a misdomenor (sp) I went to my first court date and the judge entered a plea of not guilty for me, I go back to court next week. My question is, I am starting a new job and they will be running a background check, will this show...

My future Career [ 1 Answers ]

How would you describe my coming life cause it seem to have a block.

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations [ 6 Answers ]

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations is one of the questions on the Candidate Registration form I have been given to fill out for tomorrow. I have no clue what to write at all.

Transparent background... [ 1 Answers ]

I really having trouble with this, every time I export a photo mostly jpg and bitmap files I can't have a transparent background... then I try this I make a new image with adobe then copy and paste it to corel I can see no background but when I print it a squire size fit to the image appear......

View more questions Search