Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Nov 13, 2005, 09:47 PM
    Looking for a friend
    Found and hung out with her last night!! Weird!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2005, 03:25 AM
    For a start, check out Classmates.com: It's the biggest "class reunion" type site on the net. They'll pester you to sign up and pay money, but for free you can at least see if she's entered her info there.

Next, call the High School - or check their site - to see if they have an alumni section that might have some info.

Just a couple ideas for where to start...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2005, 05:45 AM
    Finding a person
    Hi,
    Another idea;
    Do you know her parents? Are they deceased?
    You might try the local phone book, and if you have some time, start calling all the numbers with the last name you mentioned.
    Ask them if they know of, or have heard of, this name.
    You might get lucky!
    Best of luck.

Nov 14, 2005, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    For a start, check out Classmates.com: It's the biggest "class reunion" type site on the net. They'll pester you to sign up and pay money, but for free you can at least see if she's entered her info there.

Next, call the High School - or check their site - to see if they have an alumni section that might have some info.

Just a couple ideas for where to start...
    Thanks for the info! I found her on there, but you have to pay to send them an email... I sent her a request to my "group" and if she accepts, I guess I will take it from there. I called a friend of a friend to try and get her # and she said she would work on it for me. The last time I saw her was not a very good situation, I wasn't very nice because she liked me and I had a girlfriend, I just didn't want to hurt her. I guess I will have to see how things play out from here. :cool:
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2005, 02:53 PM
    Glad you found her!

Does it give enough to say what city she lives in that you might be able to look up her number?

Nov 14, 2005, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    Glad you found her!

Does it give enough to say what city she lives in that you might be able to look up her number?

No, it only has her name. I know her and the family moved, but no idea where. I will just have to wait to see if she gets my request.
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2005, 03:06 PM
    Ok. Hope she gets it!
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2005, 05:19 AM
    Jeffatl
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffatl
    the last time I saw her was not a very good situation, I wasnt very nice becasue she liked me and I had a girlfriend, i just didnt want to hurt her. :cool:
    This quote has I think helped me with a problem I posted a few days ago. I think Damien has done the very same. Ignored me and not been in touch because he does not want to hurt me? My original post was entitled "Problem".

Sorry to have stolen your thunder - but you have helped me see things from his side! Just need to know what card to play next.

Thank you.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2005, 05:25 AM
    PS I am glad you found your old friend. I hope things work out and you two can get back on track. I can see I am going to be in the same predicament just in her shoes. But if she is anything like me she will be over the moon you got in touch and pleased to see you.

It does not matter what Damien does; He has been a good friend to me for 9yrs - if he decides to get in touch at some point down the line I will be really happy. Because on some level I know I will have been in his thoughts.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend or Foe? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I have a friend who I grew up with 'C' and he is with this girl 'E'. They recently had a baby together and have been on and off ever since. There was a period where I did not really know 'E' all that well, but when she and 'C' has a few months apart; we got to know each other better and...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

My Friend [ 5 Answers ]

One of my friends died 6 days ago. We used to play basketball together and I had a dream last night that she told me she wasn't dead and we were at a basketball game and I wasn't playing and she wasn't either. What does this mean?

Best friend? [ 11 Answers ]

My 'best friend' is acting very strange. She has been for the past year or so. She is not some one easy to talk to but it seems that she has a problem with her friends and their boyfriends. For example my ex, we finished a month ago and I saw her last night trying in on with him. Also when we...

View more questions Search