Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rezasartipi Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Buying a house
    Hello all, Im in the process of trying to buy my first home. Im just wondering if this is the right time or do you guys think the prices will continue to fall in the coming months? This is for a house in the San Francisco Bay Area..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2007, 02:09 PM
    There is never a wrong time, houses will fall for a while ( this is just a form of adjusting prices) but for the long term, they will always go up over the years.

Also there is always buyers and sellers, good deals and bad deals
    Rezasartipi Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Thank You Chuck. That's what I was thinking I just needed to hear it from someone else. It seems like it's a good deal the house right next door sold for $349,000 in may of this year. We put an offer of 250k and the seller agreed to it. Thanks much!
    rickypettet4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezasartipi
    Hello all, Im in the process of trying to buy my first home. Im just wondering if this is the right time or do you guys think the prices will continue to fall in the coming months?? This is for a house in the San Francisco Bay Area..
    Yes u will have great times there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying a house [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy a house that is not more than 60 to 75k can get such price I really need it any where is must say am 52 years old.

Buying house together [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend bought a house in October 2004 with the verbal agreement being that we would both be liable for housenote,ins. taxes,utilties etc. and that if we ever broke up, we would still keep the house and be roomates or work it out however we could so that neither party would get screwed....

Buying a house. [ 6 Answers ]

I am buying a house with my boyfriend... however, everything is 100% in my name. We've verbally agreed that we go in 50/50 and walk away 50/50. I know this is an extremely slippery slope, considering everything that can go wrong... but I'm looking for a little advice in regards to protection. ...

Buying a house [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently looking at buying a home and it's an older home that has been mostly updated. Except for of course, the plumbing. The basement still has the old cast iron pipes for the sewer... Would this be very expensive to replace. The house has about 1500 square feet of living space. I know...

View more questions Search