Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cw2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 11:20 AM
    No heat going to base board lines
    HI, I recently extended a room into my garage I added 10 ft. of base board and now when I turn on my boiler neither the upstairs or downstairs lines get hot, I tried letting the boiler run with the drain valves above the 2 circulators open to let air out and nothing comes out...
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 3, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Is the fill valve open?
    Did you bleed the air at the fartherest and highest point in the system?
    Is the expansion tank empty?
    Is the pressure set correctly on the auto fill valve if installed?
    Are the zones calling for heat?
    Do the circulators run if activated?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Base board heating requirement for basement [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the power requirement for a baseboard heater in a basement room of area about 250 sq ft. One side of the room (length = 16') has a standard walk out sliding glass door. I would prefer to stick with 120v device. Here in Minnesota, outside temperature can go below zero F, during...

Cement board meets shower base [ 2 Answers ]

Im finishing my basement and learning as I go. I need help with the neo angle shower base that I have already installed. I have read a couple threads that still doesn't really answer my question. Does the cement board go over the shower lip (the place that is used to screw the shower base to...

Base Board Heater [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Wire A Double Pole Thermestate To A Baseboard Heater Using 12/2 Wiring.

Sizing of base board heat? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to put Electric Baseboard heat in a basement, it is approx. 25'w x 30'l. I am looking to put in 3 to 4 six-foot units that are 240v, 1500w & 6.3A. Will this be enough, or too much? What is the calculation for btu's to sq feet? The unit, which I selected, is 5100btu's ea. Is there a way...

View more questions Search