Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdskts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Cat Scratches on Recliner
    Is there a way to remove these claw scratches from the seat & arms of my recliner? What are your best suggestions? Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Are you talking about scratches on fabric, wood, or maybe something else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repair: Cat Scratches on Leather Recliner [ 7 Answers ]

I have known that cats and leather furniture have never been a good combination. So for the length of my ownership of my leather recliner, I have had it covered with an old heavy comforter to protect it when not in use. In the two years that I've had it, I haven't had a problem, but a few days...

Cleaning a leather recliner [ 6 Answers ]

What would be a good product for cleaning just regular dirt on a leather recliner could you use a cleaner you would have in your house thank you kay5

Hardwood floor scratches [ 1 Answers ]

A friend helping(yeah right) me move my sofa,slided the sofa across my hardwood floor.Now we have large light streakes on the dark wood.Not deep to touch,just light enough to see soon as soon as I walk in room. What can I do? Short of redoing the whole room.This is a large room and the scratches...

Help, my dog scratches too much! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. I have a cocker spaniel who constantly chews at herself. So much sometimes that she causes herself to bleed. I've had her since a pup and she's 10 now. Any suggestion's??

View more questions Search