Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoccerDork Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Sorry MOM
    Yesterday I screwed up big time with my mom:( and now she is like SUPER moddy:mad: with me how can I make it up?:cool: What happen was I hurt my leg a week ago:( and I needed to go and get my soccer uniform and she went and got it for me but my coach wasn't there so she couldn't get it so than a while later she takes ME to pick it up but my leg was like majorly hurting so I told her if she can PLEASE get down and get it for me and she said NO so I got all mad. :mad: I kind of feel bad. But did I really do something bad?
    How can I say sorry/make it up
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Just apologize to her and leave it at that. In the future don't get so angry at your mother or other people ; it sounds like this whole thing is no big deal.
    SoccerDork Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by s_cianci
    Just apologize to her and leave it at that. In the future don't get so angry at your mother or other people ; it sounds like this whole thing is no big deal.
    I wish my mom would see it like that but I'll try again! Thanks
    DoYouRealliMeanThat Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 12:13 PM
    To me it seems like it was over nothing really
    Like s_cianci said apologize and leave it at that
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

My Mom [ 5 Answers ]

My mom has been through quite a bit. Her dad was an alcoholic and sexually abused her until she moved out at 18. Her mother committed suicide when she was 8 yrs old. I have just recently found out and I think she has too that her brother who is four years older than her was also sexually abusing...

Help with my mom [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my dillema is this- I suspect my step father is cheating on my mother. They have been married for five years now. They just recently had a child, my little brother who is 9 months. My mother and him fight a lot, especially lately. For the last month he has gotten calls on his cell phone and...

Mom in need of help [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is to receive child support for her daughter. She was a high school senior and dropped out due to loss of family member. She has enrolled in corispondece classes via mail from a reputable university. My father feels he has no obligation to further pay child support, because my sister is...

Mom doesn't get it! [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: My Mother has always been overbearing, and outspoken. Lately, she uses advancing age as an excuse to say ANYTHING. She recently e-mailed a popular TV newscaster concerning the woman's weight. Mom noticed the always trim, health conscience reporter gained a significant amount of weight...

View more questions Search