Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lfoltz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Gasoline/oil spill
    I spilled a gasoline oil mix for a chainsaw in the trunk of my car. The whole car smell like gasoline and oil. How do I get the gas /oil and the smell out of my car?
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Nov 3, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Park it outside on non rainy nights and leave the trunk open, remove the light bulb, you are probably going to have to get rid of the carpet stuff back there. Contact a business that does cleaning after a home fire or a smoke damaged home. Baking soda soaks up smells too.
    afreegirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Just put a whole box of fabric sheets in your trunk, spread out. Overnight it will take it away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil spill petrol mower [ 5 Answers ]

I foolishly tipped my lawnchief 420 on its side to carry out a minor repair to the guide plate. I think I may have spilled the oil into the carb. Now the mower struggles to start. It will start if I persist. I have removed the spark plug cleaned it using a dry lube solvent. Cleaned the plug and set...

Gasoline in oil of B&S 14.5 HP OHV Engine [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on another B&S 14.5HP OHV engine and I went to drain the oil and gasoline had gotten into the engine block. Any suggestions on how this happened and what can be done to fix the problem. Thanks.

Oil Spill on cement [ 4 Answers ]

How do I clean up an oil spill on the driving pad at my condo.

Persian Gulf Oil Spill [ 4 Answers ]

I'm doing a small report on the oil spill. The persian gulf oil spill. I've a few questions. What caused the spill? What was the effect? If anyone knows, please help. Thanks.

View more questions Search