Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NckMendez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2003, 02:49 PM
    Upgrade 8.6 to 9
    Hi, I have a Power PC, Power Macintosh 9600/233 it is running OS 8.6. I would like to install either OS 9 or X. I have both CDs bun niether work >:(. How can I install them?

Thank you :)
    bausman Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

Jan 20, 2006, 07:29 PM
    When you say neither work, what do you mean? OS X isn't going to run on a machine that old so I wouldn't bother. OS 9 should. Can you explain the error?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upgrade to xp [ 3 Answers ]

Quick question.If I do and upgrade of windows me with windows home edition will I keep the data I have on that drive.Thanks in advance.

Upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

What should I buy to make my honda civic go fast but not spending too much ?

Gas piping upgrade [ 6 Answers ]

I am consider installing a tankless water heater. The gas line that goes to my current hot water tank is a 1/2 inch galvanized drop from a 3/4 line in the attic. This 3/4 line seems to come off a reducer coupling from the main supply line that is at least a 1.4 inch size. The unit I am considering...

Xp upgrade [ 3 Answers ]

Would it be feasible to upgrade a 98SE, Compaq,amdk6,256ram,10g h.d. to xphome? It is only used to store word docs and access internet

MB CPU upgrade [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Thinking of upgrading Mboard and cpu in current PC. Can I keep HD's intact or do they need to be reformatted and reloaded with programs and files? THanks Stu

View more questions Search